Daily Report 2015-8-12

Options
scrapbookingtm
scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
Good morning!
My legs are like jello. Really over doing it trying to keep up with all the challenges in my fitness game. Wall sits, burpees, lunges, half jacks, jumping lunges. My 2 daughters are coming into town today for the wedding at Sat. How I look forward to seeing them again. They both are only bringing their baby because the rest of the children are in school already.

Remember! In fitness, it's NOT the thought that counts

Have a great day!
Alisa

Replies

• FitStrongHealthy
    FitStrongHealthy Posts: 220 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hey,

Got a nice strength workout while running with my dog yesterday. First is was a turtle in the middle of the trail, then he had to chase the bird that flew out of a bush as we passed by, then he saw a squirrel or a rabbit or something and we ended up going off road for a little while until I could get him back to the trail. My work day yesterday was pretty hectic though, so it was worth it to get away from it all for a while.

Strength today, with a 20 min. cool down run afterwards, and more bow practice.

wwy04xzx245i.jpg

Have a great day everyone.

~ Kris
  • SRJennings
    SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Good walking workout today playing golf. I still have not managed to add any strength workout to my program. So, I carry my bag and one day a week I think I have some strength training!
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    :) Better than nothing, right?