EniBee
EniBee Posts: 274 Member
edited August 2015 in Social Groups
Goodluck

Replies

• EniBee
    Options
    Hoping to do this this evening. I hope it will be better than yesterday's total body circuit!
  • 5000thAngel
    5000thAngel Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Just completed! This is the best workout I've had yet! B) I absolutely <3 Speed1.0

Today I only modified 2 activities total!!!! Did everything regular until burnout and then I had to modify: burpies and the "cross jack half tuck jump" thing. The burpies I did regular but instead of jumping into plank I stepped into it and tried to jump back to regular. On the last 2-3 I did Tanya's version. For the cross jack half tuck my asthma and heart just needed a break. I have a murmur which results in me having a higher than normal heart beat all the time so cardio makes it fly! So I did Tanya's version of stepping (instead of jumping cross) but did a low jump.

I often find that Tanya's modifications are "too easy" so when it comes to cardio if I can't do the full move because of my heart or asthma I do something between the two.

I'm feeling amazing today!
  • EniBee
    Options
    I am trying to catch up with my exercises. I have not felt motivated cos of some recent bad news that I received.

Trying to get back into things rights now.

Speed 1.0. Done. Now to do Thursday's Cardio