Start Date

Options
1stplace4health
1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
My start date is June 1st. I am going to shop for the foods and eliminate the 7 High Food Intolerance foods from my kitchen.

Replies

• SunshineBdoll
    SunshineBdoll Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I can't tell you how much food I gave away to start this diet. It made it easier to train myself to look at every label of every food I come across. So many things surprise me. I'm on day 9 and looking for some accountability friends. I tried logging in on JJ's site but it looks like no one has posted in a long while. I thought I'd give this app a try. How are you doing?
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I have completed the first round and was able to lose 5 lbs. When I reintroduced the foods again I realized that wheat and sugar are my biggest problems. After adding sugar back in I went crazy. Last week I got back into control, so now when I want sweets, I'll make a healthy natural treats. Best wishes.
  • Betsyk2001
    Betsyk2001 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I lost 20 pounds last January-March and kept it off until the last two months. I just gained back 8 pounds:( Getting back on the first 21 day cycle today!!! It's so easy once I'm used to it....just hard to get in the habit of making good choices again. How is everyone else doing?
This discussion has been closed.