Week 2

Options
cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
Looks like the running time is increasing this week. We'll see how I do.

Replies

• Jamerz888
    Jamerz888 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! I start week 2 this week as well!!
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    Finished W2D1 today!
    It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!
    Apparently I didn't pay attention to what it said the 1st 2 runs when it annouces the number of runs. I thought it would be 8 like week 1. In my head I was trying to psych myself up for 8 runs! Then on run 3, apparently I finally listened and it said there were only 6 runs. YEAH! I got this!!! I can do 6 easily!! LOL

The 1st 60 sec went by quick, then I zoned out thinking about something else and the other 30 sec flew by as well!!

I reallly enjoyed ALL the runs this time!!! Never thought I would say that especially so soon after starting this!! There was no point that I thought I was going to DIE and I didn't have to talk myself into keeping going!!!

Hope you all have the same experience!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Jamerz888
    Options
    I actually had quite the same experience today! I did day 1 of week 2 and it almost felt easy and enjoyable. I hope day 2 is the same!!
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    I DID NOT QUIT!! I AM STILL HERE!
    I am aiming to complete W2D2 tomorrow.
    Camping last week and into the weekend didn't workout too well for doing C25K--way to hot and humid.
    Too tired from camping to do it Mon/Tues. That heat and humidity really took a lot out of me!!
    Planned for Wed, got all ready to do go and my phone was DEAD!! Grrr.
    Already had plans that would conflict for today. so FRIDAY is the day!!!! I WILL DO IT!!!

• Jamerz888
    Options
    cycletrak1 wrote: »
    I DID NOT QUIT!! I AM STILL HERE!
    I am aiming to complete W2D2 tomorrow.
    Camping last week and into the weekend didn't workout too well for doing C25K--way to hot and humid.
    Too tired from camping to do it Mon/Tues. That heat and humidity really took a lot out of me!!
    Planned for Wed, got all ready to do go and my phone was DEAD!! Grrr.
    Already had plans that would conflict for today. so FRIDAY is the day!!!! I WILL DO IT!!!

I am still here too!! I had a very close friend pass away and I've been grieving. And slacking quite a bit. I'm back though!!