Breastfeeding moms?

Options
Are there any breastfeeding mommies here? I'm just getting back to getting healthy 10 months pp and I need some friends to talk to about dieting while bfing!!

Replies

• supersocks117
    supersocks117 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Yes. I am 2 years PP and breastfeeding a few times a day. Working on finding a balance that will lose weight but not tank my supply. Feel free to add me. I'm trying to look at it less as dieting and more as choosing better fuel for my body (and hopefully for my milk) more lean meats, less carbs than I was eating, more fruits and veggies, more water, etc. It is lower calories and I am losing weight but I am trying to make smart swaps for what I was already eating or to make more realistic portions of what I was eating, instead of just doing it mindlessly.
  • dessiepenn
    dessiepenn Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 months pp with my second. I have lost 27 pounds by changing my diet. Basically what supersocks117 is doing. I cut bad carbs and sugar. I stay above 1800 calories and drink tons of water. My supply is going strong. There is a breastfeeding support group on here too.
  • dukiewoman
    dukiewoman Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm also breastfeeding - almost five months PP with my second child. The weight melted off with breastfeeding my oldest, but this time not so much. I'm going to add you all so we can support each other!
  • ashleyfreeman17
    ashleyfreeman17 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am also 2 months pp and breast feeding! I am also watching what I eat, making good, clean food choices and trying to exercise when I can find the energy too. My biggest concern is my milk supply so trying to keep an eye on that too! Feel free to add me! :)
  • mimkalova
    mimkalova Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 1 month pp and breastfeeding. I never loose weight while I breastfeed so I have to figure out how to do this.
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm BFing and trying to lose the baby weight. I'm 7 months PP.
  • shera426
    shera426 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    looking for motivated friends as well, my youngest is 4 months old and I just came back to work this week.