Let's share our goals

Options

Replies

• Viri91
    Viri91 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've been in MyFitness Pal for almost 2 years but haven't been too active, specially this last year.

My height is 173 cm (5'8")
    My current weight is 68 kilos (150 pounds)
    And my goal weight is 60 kilos (132 pounds)
    So basically I want to loose around 8 kilos or 18 pounds.

The closer I've get these couples of years has been 66 kilos, but then I end up eating badly once again (specially on vacations) and loosing track.. Also, I don't work out nor exercise, so I'm trying to change that, even though I still can't bring myself to do it. I'll just work harder!

Nice to meet you all!
  • natalieg0307
    natalieg0307 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Natalie and I'm 49 years old.
    height 5' 1 1/2"
    start weight 120
    current weight 111
    goal weight 105

I'm okay with 111, but I'm struggling with my belly. I'm walking, jogging, doing a little bit of free weights, and some short interval training with apps on my phone. I'm okay with my arms and legs.....I can see the difference from the beginning of the summer.....but the muffin top is lingering.
  • flowerhouse
    flowerhouse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi I am nearly 48, 5ft 3

Highest weight - 172 (jan 14)
    Lowest recent weight - 130lb (dec 14)
    Current weight - 143lb
    Guess I just got complacent & started eating more & skipping gym sessions.

Aim - lose the 13lb that I put back on

• hallene
    hallene Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I am new to the group. Glad to see this is an active group.
    I am working on establishing a healthy weight range. My current weight is 135, goal weight range 125 - 128.
    I look forward to our sharing and supporting.
  • WINEYINVA
    WINEYINVA Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello all
    My name is Leslie
    I am 5'5"
    current weight 125
    current body fat 23%
    goal weight 120
    goal body fat 19%
    I am currently training for my first half marathon and also lift weights 3 times a week and yoga once a week I am hoping to reach my goal by race time (Oct. 18th)
  • amillenium
    amillenium Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    I am 5'1"
    CW 117
    GW 105-110

Right now I am focusing mostly on running for a potential half-marathon when I get down to my goal weight and post run I plan to start lifting again and probably come back up to about 110.
  • azyryn
    azyryn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am 5'4" 164cm
    Current weight - 154 -69kg
    Goal weight - 58kg --first goal is 64 which is where i was for years... don't know why i had a sudden jump :(

need to lose lots of thighs but also tummy (have stopped the beer drinking for a while)
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, 5'4" and a bit (over halfway to 5'5"), and 150.2 lbs. (I always feel the .2 is personal on the part of the scale.)
    Current measurements:

Waist: 28
    Bust: 35
    Hips: 35
    Body Fat %: 23% when last I had it checked

Goals:

Weight: 135 (I'm athletic/muscular and smaller than this would make me underweight)
    Bust: 32-33
    Hips: 30
    Waist: 25-26
    Body Fat %: 20% would be nice, but honestly 23% is ok--I just have too much abdominal fat at the moment.
  • Kriss_58
    Kriss_58 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Height - 5'2"
    Beginning Weight - 135 (highest ever)
    Current Weight - 122
    Goal Weight - 115 by my b-day in May
    Been having problems getting enough calories per day. Anyone have advice for how to increase calories without increasing weight?
  • slwebster997
    slwebster997 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 5 foot 8 and weigh 180 pounds... my initial GW is 160! but once I hit this I hope to reach 150! my biggest struggle is my love of carbs, I love spin classes and boxercise!
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Kriss_58, do you like fruit? While veggies are calorically not dense, fruits tend to be a little higher-cal with a lot more (natural) sugars. You could also have one calorically dense snack (some folks swear by Snickers bars, for instance) to get to your calorie goal. But if you're honestly not hungry or malnourished, there's probably no need to eat.
  • tracefan
    tracefan Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I just love that you are a tall girl like me 5'11" here :)
    MrsSchimmy wrote: »
    I feel heavy over here compared to some of your "dream weights."

I'm 5'10
    Current weight: 165
    Goal weight: I don't really have one... I think 155 would be good.
    I've got down to an all time low of 142 and was skin and bones. I picked up some weights, grew a booty and good toned arms and I'm never willingly going back that low.

My main goal is a body recomp. Same weight, less fat, more muscle. Yep. That's my dream! And abs!

• m3erw
    m3erw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone.

I'm 5ft 6, starting weight of 150lbs and have lost about 3lbs in the last week. Goal weight of 135lbs as I have a holiday in Portugal coming up!! Just aiming to be a bit less wobbly around the edges!!
  • Kisgettingfit
    Kisgettingfit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hi all. im K im 30 from england. ive had 3 children and im not looking to lose any weight, just tone up and be as fit as i can be. i realized there is a huge difference between being thin and actually being fit.
  • linneamccain
    linneamccain Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I'm 5'8, 158 right now. Pushing 50 years old. My goal is to get down to 130-135 but that may change as I start to lose. I don't want to look anorexic, but I'd love to fit comfortably into a size 8.
  • hh353
    hh353 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    5'6 starting weight 155
    Cw 150
    Gw 140
    Down 3 lbs this week!!!
    Goal - keep loosing 3lbs a week!
  • milina137
    milina137 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'2 and my current weight is 132lb. My goal weight is 110lb. I'm slowly changing my habits to achieve this until summer :)
  • milina137
    milina137 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Kriss_58 wrote: »
    Height - 5'2"
    Beginning Weight - 135 (highest ever)
    Current Weight - 122
    Goal Weight - 115 by my b-day in May
    Been having problems getting enough calories per day. Anyone have advice for how to increase calories without increasing weight?

you can eat more and do high intensity workouts that aren't as long as regular workouts and you'll build muscles faster and won't increase weight.You can also add in fruits or popcorn that are healthy snacks. :)
  • carolerunsalot
    carolerunsalot Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I am 5'8".
    My beginning weight in Oct was 167.
    Current weight is 155.
    Goal weight is 145.

I don't have a deadline for myself, just to keep moving in the right direction. I may even move my goal once I get to it but didn't want to be unreasonable with myself since that tends to make me do nothing.
  • VeryCarrie6969
    VeryCarrie6969 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi, just the people I've been looking for!
    I"m 53
    5'7"
    Beginning (Jan 4, 2016) 155 (highest ever)
    current 151
    Goal 135
    I am trying to be down to 145 by the end of January, then work on getting to my goal by losing .5 to 1 lb. per week. Then it's time to maintain