Hi everyone

Options
mrsbusby89
mrsbusby89 Posts: 1 Member
Hi everyone.

I'm back on MFP after about a year off. I had an injury that put me in a boot for about two months and completely sidelined my nutrition and fitness.

I have about 30 pounds to lose. Not many of my friends use MFP and I need some motivation and support. Feel free to add me. Watching others succeed and progress really helps.

Have a great day.
Debbie

Replies

• Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Sent F.R.
  • mdbourns
    mdbourns Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey debbie,.
    Welcome back. I'm just getting started over here. I would love to help . I need to lose 30 lbs or close to it. Did you get your boot off ?? Take it easy at first , I know you are anxious to get started but you don't want to end up in the boot again. Have a great day
  • LoveIshie
    LoveIshie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hello Debbie and welcome to the group! As mdbourns said, take it easy and work your way back in gradually. I have a group here called Crosstrainers. It is a new group and am just beginning to invite folks to it. You are welcome to join if you like. I post exercises tips and food recipes there to help. I will add you.
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    LoveIshie wrote: »
    I have a group here called Crosstrainers. It is a new group and am just beginning to invite folks to it. You are welcome to join if you like. I post exercises tips and food recipes there to help. I will add you.
    I have just joined your group and added a post!