Need support buddies!

Options
missa526
missa526 Posts: 103 Member
Desperately need support buddies to give and get motivation and accountability. It's hard especially with the Strickland 1200 calorie demand. I check this site often and I'm always checking my messages here. I have fibromyalgia, lupus, and chronic migraines so they can interrupt my exercise. I could use a kick in the a** to get me going. And I'm more than happy to support and motivate anyone else. I'm back here from a long hiatus and I lost weight while I was participating on this site. I just need help pushing myself. Please help! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jiz35
    jiz35 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Add me if you like. I'm on MFP most days (even though it told me yesterday I had only logged in for 5 days). I've been here since 2012.
    jane
  • JolienKeane
    Options
    I've added you with a personal note. x
  • laurasaintlouis
    laurasaintlouis Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hello. I will join this group. I love giving support and getting it.
  • jellybeans37
    jellybeans37 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! I am starting again and I love the flexibility of 1200-1300 calories. I feel like it gives me the ability to eat what I want but it gives me safe boundaries. I heard that doing something for 21 days creates a habit. This is my 3rd day.
  • XYZamberZYX
    XYZamberZYX Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    would love to join this group.... add me an we can help eachother..
  • Aswennu
    Aswennu Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

I'm a little late to the party, but if you still need a buddy I'm up for it! That goes to anyone actually. Just shoot me a message/friend request : )
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I also suffer with migraines, but since I've started working our regularly they are not as frequent as before :)
  • amr32r
    amr32r Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hi add me if you like . I started on 1200 May 30 th and am on several times a day .mfp is my new fb lol. I struggled at first trying to make healthy choices and making it too 1200 cal.im noticing the healthier choices I make the more I'm able to take in to reach 1200 so I don't get hungry.its funny because I've been avoiding processed food and was sick to my stomach yesterday when I decided to eat some chips . Don't have to worry ant that temptation
  • ahkce1
    ahkce1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi

Just joined MFP but have been doing approx 1200 for a while. Though, I do it in a kind of an alternate day fasting way - 4 days/week @ 1500kcals, 3 days/week @ 800kcals.

Be great to meet some friends to keep up the motivation :smile: