Results

Options
I am too scared to post this on Facebook but I promised to post on here so here goes...

ogr5q3276uy3.jpg

I lost 7lbs and 7 inches in 3 weeks!! I don't see that much of a difference but I know that I'm feeling a lot better and have more energy! I'm down a total of 10lbs from my starting weight!! Today starts round 2! Does anyone want to join me for round 3 in 3 weeks?

Replies

• Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding? There is a huge difference! Wow! Awesome job. Your midsection really toned up as did your arms. You should be proud, not scared. That's really great, seriously. Also, the white pants look nice on you.
  • fitnessaddict_87
    fitnessaddict_87 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow go you! There is definitely a big difference, that is awesome in just 3 weeks. I would love to join for round 3 in 3 weeks :-)
  • old_me
    old_me Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look more toned....looks like a big difference in 3 weeks because it's not only weight loss, but the toning too! I've ordered the 21 day fix yesterday. Let us know when you start next round. Hopefully I'll receive my order by then!
  • MotivatingOthers
    MotivatingOthers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys!! I think I'm going to wait a couple more rounds to post on Facebook. You guys don't judge on here which is why I love this site!!
  • MotivatingOthers
    MotivatingOthers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    old_me wrote: »
    You look more toned....looks like a big difference in 3 weeks because it's not only weight loss, but the toning too! I've ordered the 21 day fix yesterday. Let us know when you start next round. Hopefully I'll receive my order by then!

Message me and I can give you more details on my next round. I also have a separate group for people wanting to join me in doing the 21 Day Fix.
  • SirKalel
    SirKalel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the great work!
  • Plump2FitPanaQT
    Plump2FitPanaQT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference!! Watch out now..you look great!! :wink:
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Today is the last day of my first round and the only exercise to do is Yoga, so I'm ready to post here. As of this morning I lost another 2.2 pounds. I just took a progress photo last week, so I'm waiting for the end of round 2 to take another. My progress photo shows me on June 23rd then on August 9th. Prior to 21 Day Fix I was doing the C25K Program, walking 5 miles daily, and doing T25 Gamma which is all strength. I definitely feel like 21 Day Fix brought me together. Stats below the photo.

ycf4fxp8n9nl.jpg

June Starting Measurements (6/23/15)
    • Weight: 138 pounds
    • Chest: 34 inches
    • Waist: 32 inches
    • Hips 40 inches
    • L/R Thigh: 25/24 inches
    • L/R Arm: 13/13 inches

21 Day Fix Round 1 Starting Measurements (7/27/15)
    • Weight: 132 pounds
    • Chest: 33.5 inches
    • Waist: 29 inches
    • Hips 39.5 inches
    • L/R Thigh: 23/22 inches
    • L/R Arm: 12/12 inches

21 Day Fix Round 1 Final Measurements (8/16/15)
    • Weight: 126 pounds
    • Chest: 32 inches
    • Waist: 27 inches
    • Hips 38 inches
    • L/R Thigh: 20/20 inches
    • L/R Arm: 11/10.5 inches

Adding 21 Day Fix to my routine helped me lose more in both pounds and inches in a shorter amount of time. I didn't follow the eating plan exactly as I barely had any of the treats you were allowed three times per week and used the drink options sometimes (coconut water or almond milk only), I don't have the containers for the program and looked up the equivalent sizes online, and I did not use Shakeology. I did have an extra serving of veggies or protein on days where I was really hungry due to additional exercise. I weighed and recorded everything I ate and made sure at least took in 1200 calories. I did do the doubles option on the final week and, yes, I still did the C25K program three days per week while doing this and went for 5 mile walks almost daily. I made sure I got 10,000 steps almost every day. I'm looking forward to starting Round 2 tomorrow. After Round 2, I may move to 21 Day Fix Extreme.
  • old_me
    old_me Posts: 69 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Wow synacious...this is amazing!