8/17 Day 174 Monday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Alright most of you would agree that Monday's are dull and boring. Well no more! We are going to spice it up a little bit today!

Today's Challenge: Do a random exercise set at a random time

So today if you are bored and just sitting on your couch, hop up and do some jumping jacks. Get that blood pumpin!

Replies

• Kadi82
    Kadi82 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Can't do a lot with my leg injury but I did my calf exercises prescribed at work while waiting for the centrifuge to stop
  • WildGing
    WildGing Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    This challenge is great for my first one in this group, since it's something I already try to do! I make it a point to do "bathroom workouts" - any time I go to the bathroom at work, I have to do some kind of exercise. 10 squats, 10 wall pushups, 10 standing crunches, etc. It's an easy way to get in some bonus exercise, plus get the muscles stretched out from sitting at a desk all day!

So far I've done 10 squats and 50 calf raises. Shooting for 5 more sets before the workday is up.
  • Maddox84
    Maddox84 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Did some Lizards on break. One of the girls in the office has these cards called "Fit Deck" and we select random exercises to do each day.
  • smillertoo
    smillertoo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WildGing, great idea, and I also like the "Fit Deck" idea.
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    There is such a thing as a fitdeck?! I want one! WildGing that is awesome and I am going to start doing that!
  • Maddox84
    Maddox84 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    If you look up fitdeck on Amazon they have a bunch of different decks for different workouts. ie. Yoga, body weight, resistance bands, kettle bells etc. they are pretty cool.