what do you miss?

Options
KKameka
KKameka Posts: 37 Member
What I miss the most is cream.....I love it the bitter thickness of this delightful cows milk in my tea and coffee.... I miss it a lot! But, I won't go back because I feel thousand times better not having it, miss it enough to give it up hell yeah! My health is worth more! I am worth more the cream....lol

Replies

• booplouise
    booplouise Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Cheese... And the ability to get food from anywhere. Fast food is extremely limited and it's hard on my schedule. I'm hoping that I get healthier so I see the reason for the sacrifice.
  • molaufy
    molaufy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Butter and cheese. I'm originally from WI, so being totally off of dairy is utterly (no pun intended) bewildering for some of my old Wisco friends.

I also always loved toast and pasta, and mourn their absence. Worth it, though.
  • harter97
    harter97 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, chocolate, lattes, being able to get a latte anywhere and not having to call ahead to see if they have almond milk. I miss yogurt and butter and cheese. I miss it all as I am only one month dairy free but already feeling so much better that I know it is worth it.
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    I miss going out for a meal, without reading through A4 folders with allergen advice, and then giving the waiters a 3rd degree to ensure my chosen dishes indeed are gluten free and not cross-contaminated through cooking or food prepping. To be able to eat what I want is what I miss the most.
  • CdnDi
    CdnDi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I miss coffee creamer, greek yogurt and cheese (especially cheddar & goat cheese). I also miss going out for a meal without it being such a pain. I miss PIZZA!!
  • ashandkeals
    ashandkeals Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I miss cheese, milk based coffee desert drinks, and pizza,