2»

Replies

• TallulahTracks
    TallulahTracks Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ohbiteit.com/2015/07/cheesy-bacon-meatball-bombs.html

I think I'm making those tonight...... /drools

Those sound amazing, but the pictures are killing me! :o

Could be that I sometimes have the mind of a 12 year old boy but really...

Died laughing right now but can't even share the hilarity with the girls at work lest i get fired hahahaha #workinHR
  • chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    Options

BAHAHHAHAHA, I have such a gutter mind. I can't believe I didn't go there too.....

ROFL
  • fludderbye
    fludderbye Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    LOLOL-
  • 21deadmonkeys
    21deadmonkeys Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This is the salmon patty recipe I use. They turn out pretty good.

http://screwedonstraight.net/simple-salmon-patties/
  • CoconuttyMummy
    CoconuttyMummy Posts: 685 Member
    Options

Oh my dayyyyyyys! I nearly choked on my coffee when i clicked on the link to see the pics. Hahahaa... too funny! I must be as juvenile as you @schmeggly80 - still chuckling to myself now. LOLz. x

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    This is the salmon patty recipe I use. They turn out pretty good.

http://screwedonstraight.net/simple-salmon-patties/

So, I got that salmon to try a fat bomb and ended up making a basic tuna salad type recipe with it, and it was so gross I threw most of it away. Does the taste change with a recipe like this? Or am I doomed because my taste buds hated the taste out of the packet?
  • JessicaLCHF
    JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    kirkor wrote: »
    >. I'm not allowed to eat like normal people anymore.

That can be a good thing though! Most normal people are overweight and unhealthy!

Amen!
  • JessicaLCHF
    JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Cheesy567 wrote: »
    Cheesy567 wrote: »
    It seemed like a lot of cooking-- made me tired just thinking of standing at the stove that long! What worked out for you today?

I try to batch cook for the week, too, and would love to see what works well for others. But with an autoimmune disease, my energy lags quickly, so easier is better. Baking as much as possible at 350* works best for me, let's me sit to prep the rest while the oven is going. (Chicken, Canadian bacon 'jerky', bacon, meatballs all go in at some point-- usually two "shifts" in the oven) I usually bake a few weeks worth of boneless/skinless chicken thighs, portion them out then freeze them, saves time in the long run. Makes for quick lunch packing!

Would you consider sharing your salmon patty recipe? I'm looking for a good one!

What is this Canadian bacon jerky you speak of??!

Cut some Canadian bacon slices in halves or quarters. Marinade if you want (sometimes I use coconut aminos and tarragon vinegar with some salt, pepper, and garlic). Lay in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil. Bake at 350, or whatever temp the oven is set at for everything else, for about 30 min or until they're crispy enough for you. Store in the fridge.

Yum! Thanks!!