Hero Strong!

Options
xkitxkatxkaix
xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
Super heroes, gotta love 'em. Not to mention they're almost always ripped! I always look at a few of them and think "I need to learn how to use a sword like Kirito" or "Be strong like SPN Moose".
Which Heroes physic do you hope to achieve? Everyone has that one, so which one is yours? (plus at the end of the day we are here for weight loss :tongue: )

Replies

• Stars2130
    Stars2130 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I ❤️ Ms. Marvel. She is fierce!
  • ciacyrus29
    ciacyrus29 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wonder Woman
  • LadyAhiru
    LadyAhiru Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    In times when i am angry at someone or i am super mad or anything i wlaways think "If you do this...would Steve Rogers be proud of you?"

It is weird that Captain America is my all time favourite (grew up with his comics) when i am not even an American and live in Central Europe^^
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Stars2130 wrote: »

She is pretty foxy, I must agree.
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    ciacyrus29 wrote: »
    Wonder Woman

Total classic! Very fitting for you. :)
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    LadyAhiru wrote: »
    In times when i am angry at someone or i am super mad or anything i wlaways think "If you do this...would Steve Rogers be proud of you?"

It is weird that Captain America is my all time favourite (grew up with his comics) when i am not even an American and live in Central Europe^^

LOL! Oh my gosh YES! I'm such a bad geek, like I knew there was a hero called Captain America but I was too obsessed with Spiderman at the time to care. Now I just adore Steve to bits! "Watch your language!"
  • LadyAhiru
    LadyAhiru Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    LadyAhiru wrote: »

LOL! Oh my gosh YES! I'm such a bad geek, like I knew there was a hero called Captain America but I was too obsessed with Spiderman at the time to care. Now I just adore Steve to bits! "Watch your language!"

It also helps that Chris Evans is super hot^^
  • Stars2130
    Stars2130 Posts: 101 Member
    Options

She's all kinds of sass
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options

She's all kinds of sass

^^^ Preach.
  • BeastModeChuck
    BeastModeChuck Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Riddick. He's long since been an inspiration for me to get in shape. And yes, the day I look as good as Vin does in a tank top, I would absolutely shave my head to pull off a convincing Riddick cosplay.
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Riddick. He's long since been an inspiration for me to get in shape. And yes, the day I look as good as Vin does in a tank top, I would absolutely shave my head to pull off a convincing Riddick cosplay.

Goals! Much respect.