Moms add me! Need to lose 30

Options
2»

Replies

• lustforlife2016
    lustforlife2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! My name is Sonya. I have a 7 month old daughter and looking to shed some serious pounds. I would love to make new friends. xoxo
  • kballz22
    kballz22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Nerakhate wrote: »
    Hey! My goal is to lose overall 30-32 pounds. I started June 1st and have lost 5 pounds this first month. I have a 4 year old and soon to be 6 year old.

ck1227 Thank goodness for "Kids Club" at the YMCA. I don't feel guilty about taking my kids there because they love it.

• kballz22
    kballz22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am new to this so please add me too! I have a 11 year old a 10 year old and a 6 year old :)
  • NatalieDay2
    NatalieDay2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! My goal is to lose another 25-30 lbs! So far I've lost 30 lbs on my journey!! I also do workout dvds at home and drink a daily dose of dense nutrition that keeps me on track! I would love to make new friends here and support one another!
  • mimkalova
    mimkalova Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all, please add me too! I am 32 year old mom of a 4 year old and a one month old. As soon as I get the clear from my midwife I would like to start working out towards loosing 35- 40 lbs.
  • FireCrackerMommy14
    FireCrackerMommy14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! feel free to add me! I'm 20 years old & I have a 1 year old son! I'm trying to lose 50lbs!
  • cindyvalle12
    cindyvalle12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options

Hello yes add me too girls..I need any support I have 5 yr old son and 4 months old baby girl.I Gain sooo much weight..I fell really down about it and frustrated. .my goal is to get rid of 40 lbs by January. I'm a stay at home mom so my workout consist of a quick 30 min on high incline on treadmill. .I started to do some YouTube Jessica smith TV videos ..and wearing my jawbone to make every step count.
  • Veeedot
    Veeedot Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi :) add me too! I'm 25 and have two boys 6 and 2. I don't have a gym membership either, I run 3 times a week and I'm goin to start 30 day shred 2morra. I've lost weight on ww in the past but gained it back and more :( so I want to shift 61lbs B) but i'm ready! :D
  • mrsking218
    mrsking218 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I have about 30 pounds to lose - some of it baby weight from my son. Thinking about trying for #2 soon and don't want to do it at this weight. Would love other mom friends!
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm Dusti, 34 yrs, and have a 7 month old. I've lost 35 lbs and have around 40lbs left. I had back to back pregnancies so I gained waaaay more than I wanted. I need more friends to motivate me.