Moms with loose skin. Did it get better? (Pics)

Lva12120614
Lva12120614 Posts: 3 Member
edited July 2015 in Social Groups
Hey there! So I'm new to this group and am trying to find some advice on loose skin. As of right now I don't exercise much and have loose skin on my stomach, breasts, and stretch marks from head to toe from pregnancy ( have a 1 yr old and 2 1/2 year old). Did anyones loose skin looked better less noticeable after getting more toned and improving their diet? I'm 5'6 118 lbs and want tp tone my body all around so any recommendations would be nice. Thanks :)nzoj3pfhxqa0.jpg
lr576wrqhtd7.jpg
65nichd2d16t.jpg
5rud1dhigu7m.jpgwksd18vhbnld.jpg

Replies

• Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    You look really great! Skin will tighten some in time. I gained a ton of weight with my first, got stretch marks but no loose skin. With my 2nd, no new stretch marks & some excess skin.
  • janda6
    janda6 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey, you look great! I have the same issue. got that with my first son. same with my second, nothing extra. We do need to accept that some things are just in our genes. It may tighten a bit more, but mostly we are stuck with that proof of carrying our wonderful children. I'm currently still trying to lose the last 20lbs from my second son.
  • katherinegrace88
    katherinegrace88 Posts: 50 Member
    I spoke to my doctor about mine and he said in general skin that has only carried extra weight for 9months 'should' go back it could take up to two years but 'should' go back obviously whether it does or not no one can be sure.. Drink plenty of water and hope it does.. That said if it doesn't as Janda6 said its just proof you carried a wonderfully amazing little person inside you and proof of how amazing your body really is! X