Weigh-in August 22

Options
cathyb60
cathyb60 Posts: 305 Member
Just weighed in and I'm up 2 pounds! I guess vacation and humidity won this week! Will get back on the straight and narrow today.

Cathy in Humid NS

Replies

• welshchick666
    welshchick666 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Down 3lb this week really worked hard to get it
  • Achaila
    Achaila Posts: 264 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Current Weight: 216
    Overall Goal: ??
    August Goal: 218

8/1/15 - 223
    8/8/15 - 223
    8/15/15 - 220
    8/22/15 - 216

I've done nothing but eat this week. I'm so. Freaking. Hungry. But I just got over a pretty ruff long plateau. This is how it usually works for me. Drop a ton at once then don't move again for awhile.
  • dukiewoman
    dukiewoman Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm also up this week, but I'm down for the month. I think last week was a low outlier because I was a little dehydrated. I'm pleased with the overall downward trend!

Starting weight: 178.4
    Weigh-in #1: 176.4
    Weigh-in #2: 173.8
    Weigh-in #3: 175.2
    Weigh-in #4: ??
    August goal: 173-175
  • cherries12345
    cherries12345 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I gained 1.7 pounds. For the overall month, I am currenlty at a loss of only .4 lbs. Hoping to see a loss next week because I am getting back on track!
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
  • lynnsmith312
    lynnsmith312 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    1.1 pounds to go to reach my August goal weight. :#

SW: 215
    8/1: 209.5
    8/8: 208.2
    8/15: 207.2
    8/22: 206.6
    GW: 205.5
  • Lnature71
    Lnature71 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I gained 1.7 pounds. For the overall month, I am currenlty at a loss of only .4 lbs. Hoping to see a loss next week because I am getting back on track!

Cherries12345: I am in the exact same boat as you. I blamed last week on a "lady issue". But I have nothing to blame this week on except for poor planning and laziness. We can both dedicate this week to being as healthy, dedicated and determined as we can be! We can do this!
  • MicheleStitches
    MicheleStitches Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I am RELIEVED to be back down to last week's number today. I had bounced up a few pounds earlier this week due to hormones (i.e. it's been SHARK WEEK for me) and some bad food choices. Here's hoping I return to more downward motion this coming week. ;)

August starting weight: 146 lbs

Week 1: 144 lbs
    Week 2: 143.2 lbs
    Week 3: 143.2

August goal: 142 lbs

Overall goal: 125 lbs
  • NyeMye
    NyeMye Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow @lynnsmith312 that's awesome! I changed my August goal because there was no way I was meeting the first one. I'm down, but I want to make it to 187 by next week. We'll see if it happens. I'll try my best and hope that my body does what it's supposed to. :)

SW: 190.8
    CW: 188.6
  • mmebouchon
    mmebouchon Posts: 855 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Basically flat this week but it isn't unusual for me to have a flat week. Hopefully it is just a short plateau. Congrats to all of you who worked hard and are enjoying the pay off. For the rest of us .... It's a new week, let's make it a good one.
  • bringon30
    bringon30 Posts: 75 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I went up this week a whole pound to 135.2. :( BUT, I was actually expecting a bigger gain as I've really done horribly this last week. Gonna do better next week. I WILL post a loss next week! However, I will not be meeting my original August goal of being under 130. I am setting a new goal of 133. We'll see how that goes!

ETA: After putting my info in the spreadsheet, I realized that today's weigh-in was the exact same as my August starting weight. I have GOT to bust through this plateau and see 133 soon or I may go insane!
  • zahpay88
    zahpay88 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I went up three pounds. It's been a cycle, losing two pounds, then gaining three, then losing one, gaining two...ugh. It's very frustrating, but it makes sense. I have been binging this whole week. Binge one day, then eat good the next, then binge the next day and the day after that! I am beyond frustrated, angry, upset....I feel like giving up, I have lost ALL motivation. I don't know what to do. I have changed my goal to losing .5 pound a week, so hopefully with more calories to eat I won't be as hungry and won't binge as much. I'll also exercise more, since I'm eating more. I hope this new strategy is effective and works for me. :/
  • SpicyBaconCake
    SpicyBaconCake Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Up from last week, 0.2 =195.0

If only I had done the exercise. Good news, I did get sleep this week :smile:

I'm a daily weigher, and was down roughly 2 lbs on tuesday, so maybe I can still hit my goal of 192 next week, if I'm just fluctuating lol. Wishful thinking?
    Exercise!
  • simquilts2
    simquilts2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Start Weight 175
    Week one - 173.5
    Week two - 172.0
    Week Three - 172.0 ;-( no loss
  • kldickison
    kldickison Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    well I am up .2 of a pound. been eating horrible while working the state fair. going to be done at the fair tomorrow and really determined to get on a strict routine before my next show next month which is another 10 day fair.
  • SpicyBaconCake
    SpicyBaconCake Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    See, there we go! Fluctuations!
    I was rudely awoken in the middle of the day by the kiddos and weighed myself, thinking I wouldn't get back to bed, but I did :smile:
    Got the rest of my sleep in, stepped on the scale at 8pm, and down to 193!
    So, there's my loss for the week, down 1.8
    That's more like it, now time to get ready for work :smirk:
  • wyman170
    wyman170 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hit my goal of 192 for the month! I'm on a roll, so I'm pressing for 190. Other goals: 1) drink 64 ounces of water every day - I've missed this by maybe 16 ounces on a few days - I just need to make sure I drink some at least every couple of hours; 2) eat no fries - I caved and ate 8 or 10 fries at lunch last weekend because that was the only side item available - I should have just passed, but not an epic fail; 3) eat nothing out of the snack machines at work - on track to achieve.

Carry on!
  • Lnature71
    Lnature71 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    zahpay88 wrote: »
    I went up three pounds. It's been a cycle, losing two pounds, then gaining three, then losing one, gaining two...ugh. It's very frustrating, but it makes sense. I have been binging this whole week. Binge one day, then eat good the next, then binge the next day and the day after that! I am beyond frustrated, angry, upset....I feel like giving up, I have lost ALL motivation. I don't know what to do. I have changed my goal to losing .5 pound a week, so hopefully with more calories to eat I won't be as hungry and won't binge as much. I'll also exercise more, since I'm eating more. I hope this new strategy is effective and works for me. :/

Zahpay88 Don't give up! I am exactly where you are. I am choosing not to give up because eventually it will click. I wish I had words of wisdom here but I don't. All I know is WE BOTH CAN DO THIS1
  • Pmckinzie
    Pmckinzie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    SW: 216 lbs

Week 1: 214 lbs
    Week 2: 211 lbs
    Week 3: 210 lbs

August goal: 205 lbs

Overall goal: 160 lbs

Proud of my loss so far. Not sure I'll make my august goal by next week, but I will make it soon. Slow and steady wins the race. I hear Dori from Nemo saying, "just keep swimming!" :)
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Have been on a plateau for 2 weeks, up a limitless and down a little. Only a few bad days though so am trying not to get frustrated and impatient. Cut out alcohol today, to see if that's my hang up. Will do the spread sheet tomorrow.