126kg

Options
mummagrape
mummagrape Posts: 2 Member
Anyone looking at a long journey down and then life long maintanience? Add me. Ive actually done this before but after loosing 55kg jumped off the wagon and put every kg back on.
So I'm here making a new start more realistic this time and with determination that this time I'm changing my ways! :)

Replies

• Fridge67
    Fridge67 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me , on a journey to lose 55kg ,
  • jacqui1612
    jacqui1612 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am in much the same boat. I lost 15 kgs then put it all back on plus about 5-10 more when I moved out of home. Back down to 10-15 kgs to go but would love additional support :)
  • cupcakesplz
    cupcakesplz Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Add me please
  • jenna15jenna
    jenna15jenna Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me I have lost 15kg and have 40kg left
  • RoadtotheRAN
    RoadtotheRAN Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have around 90kg to lose, feel free to add me as well!
  • Adam_NeverGiveup
    Adam_NeverGiveup Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My journey is very similar to mummagrape and a few others. Lost 33kg in 2013 , the last 2 years put back on 44kg. Ive been a member on here a long time but haven't been active for over a year. Started a fresh , learning from my mistakes I am prepared to do the hard work to get back to where I was. Feel free to add me , Aussie Dad , 43 years old these days
  • vollans
    vollans Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'd crept up to 114kg over the years and have lost just over 23kg so far, and still got a bit to go.
  • hayjessmum
    hayjessmum Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have at least 40 to lose. I keep falling off the wagon. Need motivation and inspiration to restart and stay here!! Please add me
  • JoCam127
    JoCam127 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, hope you all don't mind, have sent friend requests, have been out of the loop for a while & looking for more friends ... Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Good on you Mummagrape :)
  • shellybellyfatty
    Options
    hello, just tried to add you :)
  • Arsenal1919
    Arsenal1919 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Aiming to get from the 174-176kg I was on April 1, 2014 to 80-81kg by 2017. Currently 145kg and accelerating a bit since I took up swimming a month and a half ago.
    I'm still on a long journey if it's a long-term support friend you are after.
    Message me.
    Live at Toronto, (Lake Macquarie) NSW.