Replies

• Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    8.12 & 8.13
    Green: Yes & No (Totally Red today.0
    Total 12/26
    Streak: My streak ended today.

Well, I did some strength training yesterday, and I did nothing but eat today, which is why today was red. Since I don't have red days very often, I don't feel bad about it. I'll be back at it tomorrow.

I'm exhausted tonight, but I'll be chatting tomorrow. Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday!
  • jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    13/25 Green on August 14. 16 miles tomorrow!
  • kirbygirl41
    kirbygirl41 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    8/13 and 8/14 green yes and yes
    13/25
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    Green: Yes
    Total 13/26
    Streak: 1/10 (Starting a new streak.)

I enjoyed a nice run today. I'm back on track.

@jenthibert 16 miles tomorrow???????? You go girl!!
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    August 1: green
    August 2: green
    August 3: green
    August 4: green
    August 5: green
    August 6: green
    August 7: green
    August 8: green
    August 9: green
    August 10: green
    August 11: green
    August 12: green
    August 13: green
    August 14: green
    August 15: green

15/30 days
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    yesterday was red red red! There may have been some oreos and pizza involved.... :open_mouth: I so rarely eat like that anymore it actually left me feeling hungover! Weird. Off to run this morning.

@tatho2014 amazing green streak!
    @jenthibert enjoy the 16 miles! Awesome!

I can't recall now but I know several of us are training for things (full, halves and ??) When/what was everyone doing? @Laughter_Girl, @jenthibert @2marsh. ..? Am I forgetting anyone? I'm going for a full marathon Nov 8.
  • jenthibert
    Options
    16 miles done, 7 was trail hiking. Glad we were done by 11:30. Hot, muggy weather is rolling in. Felt good, headache now though. Lack of coffee I think!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    8/14 - RED!!!
    12/25

I went off the rails yesterday because of a steroid shot that helps prevent my migraines. I was late getting it, my fault, and I didn't like it one bit, but it's done and today is a new day. I've been to the gym and the grocery, where I bought enough salad fixings for lunch all week and I am determined to be better about my nutrition this week. My 21 year old and my 9 year old have made menus for next week so we'll only eat "out" on Wednesday and that will.also be salad for me. We eat dinner at church on Wednesdays, it's $14 for the whole family and they have pizza, an entree and veggies that may or may not be celiac safe, and a salad bar is always a choice.

@tatho2014 fantastic streak!!!
    @jenthibert way to go on 16 miles
    @baboons you can add me to your runners list. I am going to run a 5k in October to benefit local families of deployed military. The money goes to pay for lawn service and other minor home maintenance tasks that one spouse isn't there to help with and also for a Christmas party for the families.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    green
    total 14/25

@MelissaPhippsFeagins. .. added for your 5k! Sounds like a great cause. Hope you're feeling better migraine - wise. Those are nasty!
  • jenthibert
    Options
    14/25 Green on August 15. I'm on vacation! Plus the interview is over and done (went well I think but we'll see!)... Hubs and I will be doing some local hikes this week and I'll walk on days we don't. Going to be very hot and humid here all week.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    Green: Yes
    Total 14/26
    Streak: 2/10

I'm too tired to chat, but I completed a walk today. I'm about to get rested for 10 miles tomorrow. I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    8/15 - green
    13/25

Much better nutrition day and made it back to the gym. I was able to up my weight on several lifts for back and bicep day. I am not sticking exactly to her schedule - it's not for a mom trying to get two to activities and two off to college - but I am making progress with the Livefit program.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    green
    total 15/25

One of those 'meh' kind of days. Got alot done but didn't feel like I did.
    My husband stole my last yasso salted caramel bar too! I didn't realize how territorial I was over it! FYI, Outshine frozen yogurt bars (i had strawberry ) are nowhere near as good. Dang it!
  • jenthibert
    Options
    Green today so 15/25 on August 16. Vacation so I foresee some red days, but we'll see! It's a staycation so lots more control. Kayaking and walking may just keep me in the green.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    @bbinoa - thanks for the review of the Outshine bars. I almost bought them at the grocery yesterday, but decided to hold out for Yasso at Target. I buy my honey's Clif bars and my Luna bars at target because they are cheaper there. Good to know I made the right call.

@jenthibert -enjoy your vacation!
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    Aug 13 + 14 + 15 + 16 = 4 Green
    Goal: 11/25
    Streak: 8
  • kirbygirl41
    kirbygirl41 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    8/15 yes so very green. I spent the day removing carpet and putting in a new floor in the hall way and living room of my house.
    14/25
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    8/14 Red
    8/15 Chevy Green! 12/28
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    August 12 - Green
    August 13 - Green
    August 14 - Green