Intro.. Want to be friends?

Options
Hi! I am 42 year-old mom to a 2-year old girl. I am married to a great guy. I am a professional but am lucky enough to be able to work from home. I live in Oklahoma. I love dogs, outdoors, sports and many other activities. I am trying to lose about 40 pounds and stay fit for life by making an overall lifestyle change. I log everyday and blog about every 2 weeks. I would love to have more friends for support along this journey!

Replies

• nachodamchic
    nachodamchic Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    41 mommy of three boys. Sent you a friend request
  • melwharris91
    melwharris91 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    hi there. i'm 47 years old. and always seem to have that extra 15 pounds that I would love to get rid of. It would be great to find some friends to hold each other accountable. I have a fit bit and I love to get out and walk when I can.
  • LoveIshie
    LoveIshie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the group! We all can use an extra accountability partner. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • nazly02
    nazly02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies ..I'm 40 years old, trying to loose 20 pounds ..looking for friends so we can stay motivatted ...
  • Elsiebeane
    Elsiebeane Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Always looking for motivated friends! Feel free to add me!
  • thebigwiggle
    thebigwiggle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    need friends , please friends request me.. thanks
    I started P 90 3 weeks ago , so i am on a mission to lose weight
  • Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Been with the group a while now. Send requests, I motivate all.
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I am a 47 year old mum, who is also a black belt in taekwondo. Feel free to add me, and that goes to everyone else here too. I have 16lbs to go and I'm from London.
  • BeastModeChuck
    BeastModeChuck Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 40, recently single, made in Detroit, and on the quest for a "Beast Physique". I'm not so good at 'support' - I think that's something you gotta find within yourself. But I'm all about encouragement, motivation, inspiring, being inspired, and clickin' that little "like" button when I see people achieving their goals! Right now I'm looking to gain some friends, so won't you please toss me a request?
  • TheRealMichelle0111
    Options
    40, married stay at home mom of two teens and a three year old! I'll be friends! Anyone feel free to friend me. I just started yesterday.
  • wikkidwanda
    wikkidwanda Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I've been in the group for a while, am just 40 this year (Feb). Mom of and 18 and 20 year old and lover of my little dog. I've got a heck of a lot more weight to lose than ya'll and that's OK, I can accept that! I'm always looking for motivation and support and looking to offer the same, so, add me if you'd like, or just like my stuff, whichever works best for you :)

Looking forward to this journey with others in my age group!
  • SwimmerScott75
    SwimmerScott75 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 42 year-old mom to a 2-year old girl. I am married to a great guy. I am a professional but am lucky enough to be able to work from home. I live in Oklahoma. I love dogs, outdoors, sports and many other activities. I am trying to lose about 40 pounds and stay fit for life by making an overall lifestyle change. I log everyday and blog about every 2 weeks. I would love to have more friends for support along this journey!

• TonieOnBadassMission
    Options
    I would love to have friends also. I turn 42 in November. I'm a work from home Mom of 2 homeschooled children. Would love the encouragement
  • WinnieJane
    WinnieJane Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I've sent some friend requests, hope you don't mind. I'm new here, 47 and wondering what happened to my metabolism over the past year - up 10 lbs between my annual physicals! I work and have 2 elementary age children, so I'm squeezing in exercise as best I can.
  • kaihunter45
    kaihunter45 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Kai and I'm 47 years old. I'm married with an adult son. We're all owned by our 13 year old cat. I'd love to have new support buddies.I've got a long way to go, but I'm taking it one day at a time.
  • hellokittymaui
    hellokittymaui Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Aloha! I'm Luana. I'm 47 years old, married for 21 years and a mom to a 17 year old and a 13 year old.

I'm back here on MFP after 2 years needing to re-lose 20-30 pounds.

I'd LOVE some support!
  • crpoll5
    crpoll5 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I quit using this site about a year ago and gained all my pounds back. I realize I need MFP or I fail. Looking for some new best friends to help me get back to where I was at before I started drinking Pepsi and eating Doritos again. I promise I will be very active and try to be supportive. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • ckfox95
    ckfox95 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hello, i'm 47, married with kids. I've been loosing weight since last December. I joined this site a about 8 months ago but didn't start logging until recently. I am recovering from back surgery and walking as much as I can. I have a fitbit zip that I use to help track my steps. I could also use some support, anyone feel free to add me too.
  • CallieG205
    CallieG205 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! 42 year old married mother of two here. I have approx 45-50 to lose, but I'm more focused on getting into shape more then being obsessed with the scales. I love spinning, hiking, biking , reading....and am looking for more MFP buds. Feel free to add me! ☺️
  • merchantmarine
    merchantmarine Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm also looking for new friends. I'm 41 single dad of two boys. I live in RI