Walker Horde Meat and Greet

Options

Replies

• paf01d
    paf01d Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just turned 50 years young this year, still feel like 25, losing weight for the 3rd major time in my life. Just lost Almost 20 on the last 10 weeks and at least managed to come out of the Obese category. My goals are <1300 cals a day, intense incline walking at least 3 times a week. > 8000 steps everyday.
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I pulled my back out yesterday. So I am going to have to bow out of this fitness challenge. As it will prob take at least a week to heal properly so no running for me. I will be sure to sign up for the next walking dead challenge.
  • Coley88
    Coley88 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I hate running! I'm did my mile today, 17 minutes 22 seconds, it probably would have been a little bit better(but not by much) but I got a calf cramp mid way through! :D
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    paf01d wrote: »
    I joined the challenge but forgot to choose a team.... Does that make me a member of the Horde? Lol!
    No, if you want another team, just send me a message and go introduce yourself on whatever teams thread you like.

• Cindyinpg
    Options
    Char231023 wrote: »
    I pulled my back out yesterday. So I am going to have to bow out of this fitness challenge. As it will prob take at least a week to heal properly so no running for me. I will be sure to sign up for the next walking dead challenge.
    Oh that's too bad! We'll be starting the Walking dead one right after this one! Hope you're better by then! Or you're welcome to hang out with the Horde and brainstorm up attacks.

• bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Well I completed the squat challenge x2 and made it through the other challenge though push ups on knees and walked not running
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    I'm going to do the Squat Challenge today and the fit test tomorrow.

• Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Got my timed run/walk in today 17:59.... I'm good with it. I was hoping for under 20
  • Coley88
    Coley88 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Got my timed run/walk in today 17:59.... I'm good with it. I was hoping for under 20

Good job!
  • vettim16
    vettim16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have to bow out :'( I have a hip Hip impingement, which I am in therapy for now. No way I can do those challenges. Good luck Hoard! I will hopefully be able to do the next Walking Dead Challenge!
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    vettim16 wrote: »
    I have to bow out :'( I have a hip Hip impingement, which I am in therapy for now. No way I can do those challenges. Good luck Hoard! I will hopefully be able to do the next Walking Dead Challenge!
    That sounds painful! Hope you can join us in October. Feel free to just hang around and think up attacks if you want. :smiley:
  • luckygohappy
    luckygohappy Posts: 80 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Since the gore card is closed, I'll post here that I met my goals this week, along with doing the challenge... and I'm looking forward to more braaains tomorrow!!
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I just finished the challenge ( was cutting it close) and met my goals for this week :) was a good week!
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    Gore card is open, sorry for the delay
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Gore card is open, sorry for the delay
    Thanks! Didn't even know it was closed!

• Gambrell104
    Options
    Got checked in....almost forgot!
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    Will we come up with 3 different goals this week?
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Will we come up with 3 different goals this week?
    No, your goals should apply to the whole challenge, but if you need to revise, go ahead.

What we do need to do is concoct attacks for the other three groups and one which we'll be doing ourselves. They can all be the same or we can attack them separately. Thoughts?

• Cindyinpg
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Also, because the Gore Card was left locked, oops sorry) we'll extend the check in cutoff until this evening.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    So far 5 out of 13 of us have checked in. Our attacks will be more devestating the stronger we are, so I will message the Missing to see if Daryl got them.... :smiley: