end of challenge

Options
Its the end of our august challenge how has everyone done I'm 7lb down, now it's time for September challenge trying to lose 6lb

Replies

• Jokersurv
    Jokersurv Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm down 5.2 lbs have stalled the last few weeks need to reevaluate diet to start loosing again
  • Rach_B_81
    Rach_B_81 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Down 5 and a half :)
    Bring it on September!
  • mandync5497
    mandync5497 Posts: 56 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Down 3 pounds :)
  • Achaila
    Achaila Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Started the month at 223, ending at 214. Not bad!
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Nice job everyone. I finally got off a two week plateau and am down a total of 4.4 pounds. Not bad, since I realized I needed to change from 1.5# loss per week to 1# or I'd starve to death (just kidding, but it felt that way).
  • Alex_or_Ben
    Alex_or_Ben Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started with 258 and down to 253.8. 4.2 down. Not bad at all, but I could do better. I plan on cutting down on the coffee since I put too much creamer and it doesn't help with my weight loss goals.

Good job everybody! You're all doing fabulous.
  • cathyb60
    cathyb60 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm down 2 lbs. not what I was aiming for but a start. I will try harder for September. I will do my September goals next week. Thanks for being here.

Cathy in NS
  • Crua7
    Crua7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Down 10 pounds/4% for August. Thanks degeorgeff and all the members for your positive posts. Bring on Sept.!
  • WicklowWanderer
    WicklowWanderer Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Started around 175, finished August on 167. I really feel like I'm on my way, its finally clicked for me what works. Thank you everyone for getting involved and being so inspirational!
  • Yoshirio
    Yoshirio Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I am one pound away from my August goal of 191. Hopefully I can hit that by the 31st.:)
  • Pmckinzie
    Pmckinzie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Down 8lbs. Yeah! Really enjoyed all the posts. You all keep me motivated!
    SW 216
    CW 208

Let's make goals for next month!!!!
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 171.6
    Overall Goal: 140 (for now, I'll re-evaluate when I get closer)
    August Goal: 167

August goals:
    Drink at least 64 oz of water - I'm good in the morning and get hydrated but then work gets busy and I forget
    Exercise at least 5 days a week - totaling at least 160 mins weekly

This was my post from the Initial Weigh in thread. With 2 days left in August, my weight is at 167.4 - less than half a pound away from my goal :)

I was good at drinking water, but did not always work out at least 5 days a week. I think I only hit 5 days one week, all the others were more like 3-4 days/week. Will be working on that one again in September! ;)

• ewoksrule3
    ewoksrule3 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely down to keep going with a new goal for September! My goal for August was 8 pounds and I only lost 4...so I think for September I'll shoot for 4 and hope I surpass it!
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 175 pounds and at the end of the challenge I was 169.8. I'm happy with that since that was my goal. I'm going to continue into September with everyone. My new goal will be another 5 pounds gone for september and see how that goes.
  • danielaica
    danielaica Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm down 4 pounds
  • danielaica
    danielaica Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    danielaica wrote: »
    I'm down 4 pounds
    I'm not sure what happened with the rest of my post, but I was just saying that.... Feel free to add me for those who are continuing this challenge in September. It's always good to have support!
    Good job everyone
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,341 Member
    Options
    All in for September!

Chris
  • MicheleStitches
    MicheleStitches Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Started this month at 146
    Ended at 141.8

Total loss 4.2 lbs which is 2.88%

Count me in for September...I want to continue at my 1 lb. per week rate of loss. (Well, of course I'd LOVE to lose at a faster rate, but 1 lb. per week is a healthy & sustainable for me.) ;)
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Love that this is going to continue! Bring on September!
  • wyman170
    wyman170 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I beat my August goal by 1 pound. I would have done better had it not been for excess adult beverages on weekends. I'll work on that in September.

Thanks degeoreff and everyone. It's a huge help to have a community.