August 16-31

Options

Replies

• jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Today is red. Not crazy red but I'd love it to be. Today was not a fun day, lol
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Just inched over into the red, but it's a Chevy Green
    Total 25/25

@jenthibert....sorry not a fun day. Is it a full moon? My work was extra whacky today. Super busy, but it craaaaawled! Not fair. Those days are at least supposed to fly by! Boo!!
  • jenthibert
    Options
    bbinoa wrote: »
    Just inched over into the red, but it's a Chevy Green
    Total 25/25

@jenthibert....sorry not a fun day. Is it a full moon? My work was extra whacky today. Super busy, but it craaaaawled! Not fair. Those days are at least supposed to fly by! Boo!!

I don't think the moon is quite full but it must be coming. I thought I worked with adults but I think maybe I was mistaken. :/
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Green: Yes
    Total 26/26 Goal!!!!
    Streak: 6/10

No exercise for me today. It was an unplanned rest day, which is always appreciated.

Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend. We've earned it.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    8/28 - red for no really good reason except I wanted sugar.
    25/25
    streak: 0

@jenthibert - none of us really work with adults. It is an illusion. Our manager had to leave Thursday for a family emergency and you would have thought I was in a 1st grade class with no teacher yesterday.
  • jenthibert
    Options
    8/28 - red for no really good reason except I wanted sugar.
    25/25
    streak: 0

@jenthibert - none of us really work with adults. It is an illusion. Our manager had to leave Thursday for a family emergency and you would have thought I was in a 1st grade class with no teacher yesterday.

Very true but always a disappointment! Love the image you painted though. Humor definitely helps!
  • jenthibert
    Options
    Green today! 18 miles tomorrow. About 6 miles will be a trail hike. Today was 5.5, about a 13 minute pace.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    Green day
    Total 26/25 (goal met and surpassed! )

Anyone else been following the little league world series? The PA team is actually from just down the road from me. Its been crazy around here, but fun. I'm exhausted bc my husband and step son have been going to all the games and getting home super late. I need my sleep! !
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    Total 27/26 Goal surpassed!!!!
    Streak: 7/10

Today I just did a 30 minute walking video, but that was perfect. Tomorrow I'll probably do 8 miles or so. I have to attend a brunch, and my time will be limited.

Hope everyone is doing well! @jenthibert You had me at 18 miles. :smiley: I can't wait to read how it went. That's so impressive.

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    8/29 - green
    26/25

Pay no attention to my diary that says -23. I logged a breakfast from IHOP that came with while wheat toast that my family ate. I didn't want to log the individual items. Without the toast I was just barely in the green.

After looking for several months, we've been looking for something reliable and inexpensive for my teens to drive occasionally while they save for their own cars. We finally found what I wanted today. A 1997 Mercury Mountaineer with 72000 miles on it that we got for $2000. I am happy with that, less taxi driving for me.
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    Was at 19/26

And then it hit the fan. Work is very bad. Will take some days to get back on solid ground.
    Sleep and food are suffering. (And so is logging accuracy)

8/27: poor logging, little eating: Green 20
    8/28: poor logging, poor eating, but likely green 21
    8/29: better logging, Red 21/26
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    Aug 28 = GREEN
    Goal: 21/25
    Streak: 2
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    Aug 29 & 30 = RED :|
    Goal: 21/25 Not going to make it this month
    Streak: 0
  • jenthibert
    Options
    No way today can't be green. 18 miles in about 5 hours and 20 minutes. Tough one, we all had issues. One lady had issues with her knee, one had sore heels and my stomach was really squirmy off and on. Thankfully that went away as I plan to enjoy our homemade pizza and a beer! It was tough but we all finished.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    Green
    Total 27/25

@MelissaPhippsFeagins good luck w the teen drivers! We have two in our house. Oh, do I have stories!! Tires that miraculously deflate, mystery road debris that punctures tires, fun times. AAA had been our best friend!
    @jenthibert wow! What a walk!! Sorry everyone was having some sort of issue, but you guys finished and yea, you totally earned a beer (or two!!)
    @Laughter_Girl how was your run??

Mine was only 4 miles yesterday, which makes me laugh bc 4 at one point was a challenge! I ran at the park that's really hilly. Whew!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    jenthibert wrote: »
    No way today can't be green. 18 miles in about 5 hours and 20 minutes. Tough one, we all had issues. One lady had issues with her knee, one had sore heels and my stomach was really squirmy off and on. Thankfully that went away as I plan to enjoy our homemade pizza and a beer! It was tough but we all finished.

Way to go!

• jenthibert
    Options
    bbinoa wrote: »
    Green
    Total 27/25

@MelissaPhippsFeagins good luck w the teen drivers! We have two in our house. Oh, do I have stories!! Tires that miraculously deflate, mystery road debris that punctures tires, fun times. AAA had been our best friend!
    @jenthibert wow! What a walk!! Sorry everyone was having some sort of issue, but you guys finished and yea, you totally earned a beer (or two!!)
    @Laughter_Girl how was your run??

Mine was only 4 miles yesterday, which makes me laugh bc 4 at one point was a challenge! I ran at the park that's really hilly. Whew!

One of these days I want to pick up the pace and run outside. Just need to get over being self conscious! I used to run several years ago and loved it.

We have a teen driver too and I hear ya about the tires, debris AND stinky teen athletic gear! Ewww....
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    8/30 - very green - like I should make myself eat something else, but I don't think I could
    27/25
    Streak: 2

And I did it!!! I squatted and dead lifted 100 pounds today!!! Go ME!!!

@bbinoa, good job on your run. And AAA has been my best friend for a while. I have an unfortunate knack for locking my keys in my car and I don't want to change my own tires anymore. My truck is an F250...i could probably lift the tires now, but I'd rather let someone else.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    Total 28/26 Goal surpassed!!!!
    Streak: 8/10

My run was light today. I only did a little over 6 miles. Time got in the way. It seems everyone is doing the best that they can. I'm sleepy tonight, but I'll chat tomorrow.
  • kirbygirl41
    kirbygirl41 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    8/27 green reached goal
    8/28 green
    8/29 green
    8/30 red ate at church pot luck.

27/25

Next month I am reducing my calerie goal. I am trying to maintain weight. Even though I hit so many green days. I gained just a bit. Not very much but I would hate to continue the tread.