Results

Options

Replies

• jennimben
    jennimben Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Day 7 and going strong! My muscles are feeling back to normal, except a stronger normal! I am still modifying a lot, but I didn't expect to become super fit in one week either. I stuck pretty close to the eating plan. I had Thai food Friday night with veggies, mango, and shrimp and just spoonful of rice but wonderfully sweet sauce. Other than that, and enjoying my raw cashews excessively yesterday, there haven't been any deviations. I had a two pound loss! I lost about a 1/2" chest, stomach, and thighs. 1" in my calves which I find really odd, maybe I measured wrong the first time. I've always had big calves, but not the first place I would choose to lose an inch. And waist went down an inch which is really cool! This is enough motivation to keep me going another 7 days!
  • jennimben
    Options
    @ranidlast, congratulations, that is a great loss!
    @rjpittner, you are looking great!
  • randilast
    randilast Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    @synacious that's right! I tried to be conscious of veggies, protein and portions but otherwise I wasn't doing the meal plan. Very excited to see continued results in Round 2!
  • Ladybug1250
    Ladybug1250 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    @jennimben i'm also 150 and 5'2, can you say body twin!? lol Excited to see how we progress. I'm really slackin in the nutrition part I seem to do really well during the work week (although dinner is sometimes tough if i "wing it") but then the weekend hits and it's like wheeeeeeeee not a care in the world, then morning morning weight in is like WTH?!! ugh, i have to stop doing this to myself :-(
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    i am on my 2nd week of the 21 day fix and so far on last Weds I lost 5.1 lbs. But then I ate really unhealthy for 3 days straight because i went out of town but then on the 3rd day I went back to eating 21 day fix. then the next day i ate an unhealthy breakfast but then I went back at lunch doing the 21 day fix eating plan. Now, i am back to normal with my eating plan. I also skipped 3 days of workouts because i left my workout DVDs at home but as soon as I got home from being out of town I started the DVDs back up! :)

My next weigh in is Weds! :)

Keep up the great work everyone! :)
  • jennimben
    Options
    @ladybug1250 I feel myself getting a little bit lazy this week with nutrition too. I didn't do my normal shopping and am lacking in anything protein-like and variety of veggies. I had a protein bar today- think thin, great bars, but I have no idea how to count it. Argh. I have a good feeling about this week though!

@musicfan4life30 Great job on your first week! That is a great loss! Don't worry about what happened after that, one day at a time. Each day is a new start and opportunity to be healthier than the day before!
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Autumn says things like Kind bars count as one yellow, but since yours is a protein bar I'd count it as half of a red and half of a yellow. The only exception would probably be Quest bars because they're all protein and no sugar so they'd count as one red.
  • jennimben
    Options
    Great info, thanks! I just checked out the Think Thin bars- peanut butter is my favorite, and they taste good- and they have 20 gr protein, 0 sugars, gluten free, low glycemic and kosher. And 240 calories per bar. They do leave a nasty taste in the mouth though.
  • vividii
    vividii Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have lost 3lbs in 6 days! Really liking it but having a hard time with getting all my veg portions in.
  • vividii
    Options
    I hate to say it but the Shakeology samples I got a few days into starting this really beat out my Vega one shake (which I love) in helping my soreness. But I cant afford to continue it. Any other good protein shake suggestions? I dont like the taste of RAW at all.
  • musicfan4life30
    Options
    Hey everyone! I have 4 more days on my first round of my 21 day fix.

So far I have lost 5.3 lbs since weighing myself last but that wasn't on my weigh in day! :)

My final weigh in day is Thursday! :)

I have lost 10.5 inches in total so far and that's with all my measurements added together!

My last day of this 21 day fix is Sept. 10th.

I am def. going to be doing another round of the 21 day fix right after this round is done because i didn't totally stick to the eating plan or workout videos all the way through so for my next round I am going to be a lot stricter with the eating plan and the workouts and make sure that i follow them all the way through the whole 21 day fix.

I am still loving Autumns workouts and I am still loving the 21 day fix! :)

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • jennimben
    Options
    I'm a little disappointed in myself these last two days. I didn't have the necessary good food in the house and was too lazy to get to the store, so I ate a ton of fruit, watermelon- all water, right?? and some mexican food- but I thought I was being good. I counted my chips to keep them at a serving, had two small corn tortillas instead of flour, measured a couple of tbsp of cheddar, & lean pork. And NO DESSERT! NO GUACAMOLE! NO SOUR CREAM! NO MARGARITA! Doesn't my body realize all those things I skipped?!? And the pain I went through to skip them? Instead I was rewarded with a 2 lb gain overnight. sob, all that work. :'( The next day was better, but I let the previous day get to me and didn't hop on the bandwagon till evening. The next morning, another .8. So, in 12 days I had lost 4 lbs, in 13 days it was down 2lbs loss, and after 14 days I had lost only 1-1/2 lbs total. Faithfully doing my workouts. So today, I am starting week 3 with a new vengeance! I am going to kill this workout! I will measure, and this time record in my food diary. If I can just get back down to that 4 lb weight loss at the end of 21 days I will be really happy! (thanks, it felt good to get that out!)
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    jennimben wrote: »
    I'm a little disappointed in myself these last two days. I didn't have the necessary good food in the house and was too lazy to get to the store, so I ate a ton of fruit, watermelon- all water, right?? and some mexican food- but I thought I was being good. I counted my chips to keep them at a serving, had two small corn tortillas instead of flour, measured a couple of tbsp of cheddar, & lean pork. And NO DESSERT! NO GUACAMOLE! NO SOUR CREAM! NO MARGARITA! Doesn't my body realize all those things I skipped?!? And the pain I went through to skip them? Instead I was rewarded with a 2 lb gain overnight. sob, all that work. :'( The next day was better, but I let the previous day get to me and didn't hop on the bandwagon till evening. The next morning, another .8. So, in 12 days I had lost 4 lbs, in 13 days it was down 2lbs loss, and after 14 days I had lost only 1-1/2 lbs total. Faithfully doing my workouts. So today, I am starting week 3 with a new vengeance! I am going to kill this workout! I will measure, and this time record in my food diary. If I can just get back down to that 4 lb weight loss at the end of 21 days I will be really happy! (thanks, it felt good to get that out!)

Hey, I wouldn't beat myself up if I were you. A 4 pound loss in 12 days would be a deficit of around 1167 calories per day which is not probable. To lose one pound, you must have a deficit of 3,500 calories per week (500 per day). The 1,000 calorie deficits per day are possible for much larger people (300+ lbs) who have a lot of weight to lose. So you never truly lost 4 pounds, no worries; some of it was water weight. You also can't gain two pounds overnight; that's a calorie surplus of 7,000. Your body was stabilizing itself. So, 1.5 pounds in two weeks is excellent and should be the rate of weight loss you are getting for someone with your stats, as I can see your age and diary from your profile. A total of 4 pounds in 21 days is possible in extreme circumstances, but please don't get discouraged if you finish with a loss of 2.5 to 3.5 pounds, as that's what I predict for you.

• shelbyfit72
    shelbyfit72 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i have done 1 round of 21 day fix-i lost 10 pounds and 6 inches-i am getting ready to do round 2-i do workouts and follow plan-i do not use shakelogy-i do use whey protein after workouts-i may in future do 21 day extreme-i also have done inasanity before-but never followed food plan on
  • jennimben
    Options
    Thanks @synacious, it's good to hear smart logic, always brings me back around. I guess I would be happy with a 2 lb loss since I haven't seemed to be able to do that in the past year! It's too easy to have big expectations without thinking about what's realistic, and the inches are going to be the real indicator of all the hard work. This is such a great group, gets me through the hard parts and all the successes motivate me! Still can't do a minute of pushups, on my knees too, but I came darned close this week!
  • musicfan4life30
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Today is my last day on round 1 of the 21 day fix. Tomorrow is my final weigh in day and measurements day!

I will post my final weight and measurements tomorrow! :)
  • musicfan4life30
    Options
    I just did my final weigh in and measurements of my first round of my 21 day fix.

I lost 8.25 inches off my entire body.

I also lost 5.7 lbs! :)

I'm super proud of myself and i cannot wait to start my second round of the 21 day fix on Monday! :)
  • vividii
    Options
    @MusicFan ...Congratulations!!!!! That is awesome.

• jennimben
    Options
    Nice job @musicfan4life30 ! Makes me excited to measure in a few days....
    And same to you @shelbyfit72 ! Fantastic results for both of you!
    I'm wondering what everyone does between rounds so you don't lose the muscle and motivation? Different workouts or fewer days per week? I want to make sure to keep up some of the intensity but feel like I'm taking a little break before starting again.
  • DaceyG1990
    DaceyG1990 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    y3b1ybrp5dts.jpg
    After 3 rounds!