How's everyone doing?

Options
I had a rough run yesterday and had to repeat today - yesterday had me feeling pretty weak and disheartened. I'm glad I got out and tried again, though!

How are all of you doing?

Replies

• cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I had a rough run yesterday and had to repeat today - yesterday had me feeling pretty weak and disheartened. I'm glad I got out and tried again, though!

How are all of you doing?
    Glad you didn't give up and repeated the day. I'll have to keep that in mind when doing this. I can always repeat a day and there is nothing wrong with that....at least I'm moving!!

I had a couple of those type days when I was doing INSANITY. It's very frustrating how your body just decides it doesn't feel like doing what you are asking and it's a real CHORE to even try to do it. Very defeating! Glad you didn't let it defeat you!

I will be doing W2D2 tomorrow.
    I found W2D1 to be MUCH easier that any of the days in W1!!
    The 8 runs in the W1 days, always taxed me right to the limit at about the 6th or 7th run. I was always struggling to finish those runs in W1!

Love that there are only 6 runs to do in W2, even if each run is a little longer!!

:flowerforyou:

• Jamerz888
    Jamerz888 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am back and going to start w2 over. I had a very close friend pass away and needed that time to grieve . I'm back though ready to continue!!