Before and after pics

Options
2»

Replies

• rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    badhair56 wrote: »
    Not trying to be too mean, but does being able see your feet help? by the way, congrats on being in another winner's circle

Ha! No, I haven't seen too many changes to my golf swing, mostly benefits in fitness and stamina over a long weekend of golf.
  • GalgoMomAnita
    GalgoMomAnita Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I agree with badhair56 - just one more trip to the winner's circle for you1
  • Thaeda
    Thaeda Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That is wonderful!! Congrats, champ!! Looking mighty fine in that jacket!! :)
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the win! Sweet Victory!!
  • loriloftness
    loriloftness Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Victory in golf & weight loss. Fantastic!!
  • seaghdha1072
    seaghdha1072 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wow Rob you look absolutely amazing. I agree with others, very handsome even in your before pics. The new pic of you with golf jacket on your face is even thinner than your avatar pic! Have you lost even more weight recently? Such a great progress thank you for sharing everything with us on the board, it helps us when things are frustrating.
  • Keikix3
    Keikix3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Woot!!!
  • kc82
    kc82 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Absolutely phenomenal! You have done great! Hard work and dedication pays off!
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Wow Rob you look absolutely amazing. I agree with others, very handsome even in your before pics. The new pic of you with golf jacket on your face is even thinner than your avatar pic! Have you lost even more weight recently? Such a great progress thank you for sharing everything with us on the board, it helps us when things are frustrating.

Yeah,

My avatar pic was in February, about 13 pounds from goal. That was the first picture where I almost didn't recognize myself (my thought was "what happened to my neck? It's almost gone!").

I've been floating within about 5 pounds of goal since April. I was near the top of my 5 pound buffer when i went away this past weekend, and an added bonus is that even with the not-so great eating and drinking, I lost 3 pounds playing 36 a day (walking at least 18) in the glorious sun!

Sharing with the group and trying to be supportive to others is a big way I keep myself from beating myself up when I slip. I realized through this group that nobody is perfect and if I can be supportive to you, I can be supportive to me!

Rob
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! I see your style of clothes hasn't changed any though :smile: Congrats on that win too!