W2D3 anyone still around here?

Options
LC_onelove
LC_onelove Posts: 30 Member
I will do W2D3 tomorrow! Week 2 seems much easier than W1 as others have said too! I thought it was just me! Lol!

Im looking forward to running again tomorrow! I am also using the Fitness 22 apps to do some push ups and sit ups in the same format. I need to keep working my muscles in addition to what I do with my C25k days. B)

Replies

• Jamerz888
    Jamerz888 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm back! Sorry I disappeared @LC_onelove
  • LC_onelove
    Options
    No problem! Just found this to be the news group on MPF for C25k and want to share my experiences and ask questions /get encouragement along the way! :)

I was mistaken, today was W2D2. Great workout today! Feeling good and ready to keep progressing!
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I just did w1d1 and it wasn't terrible. My calves started hurting around lap 6. I did it while I was waiting for my daughter on the bus.
  • Jamerz888
    Jamerz888 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Awesome guys!! I'll be doing w2d1 tomorrow I think!! Good luck and keep me posted!!
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    W1d2. A little better than yesterday and I changed my terrain from yard to parking lot behind our house. I think that made a difference.
  • LC_onelove
    Options
    W1d2. A little better than yesterday and I changed my terrain from yard to parking lot behind our house. I think that made a difference.

Yes! Running on grass would be way more difficult for me! I go to the local bike/walk path. It's by the river and provides great scenery! It's also only a 4 minute drive from my house, which I nice.

I live in the Midwest and winter will be here soon. I'm not sure if I will be dedicated enough to run outside in the winter here! So, I'm thinking of joining the gym or just buying a treadmill so I can keep running this winter! Anyone else going to have this issue?!

• LC_onelove
    Options
    Jamerz888 wrote: »
    Awesome guys!! I'll be doing w2d1 tomorrow I think!! Good luck and keep me posted!!

How'd the run go today?! I'm on a rest day today, but will be doing pushups and situps!
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    LC_onelove wrote: »

Yes! Running on grass would be way more difficult for me! I go to the local bike/walk path. It's by the river and provides great scenery! It's also only a 4 minute drive from my house, which I nice.

I live in the Midwest and winter will be here soon. I'm not sure if I will be dedicated enough to run outside in the winter here! So, I'm thinking of joining the gym or just buying a treadmill so I can keep running this winter! Anyone else going to have this issue?!

Illinois here. So yes. Weather will soon become a deterrent. I live in a modified school, and out basement is the old gym/cafeteria so I plan to run laps there but I was thinking about begging my husband to buy me a treadmill for Christmas.
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    &week 1 complete! !
  • LC_onelove
    Options
    &week 1 complete! !

Way to go! :smiley: Keep it up!!

• LC_onelove
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I didn't do push ups or sit ups! I was exhausted after work. But, I did my run yesterday and am moving on to week 3 tomorrow. I am nervous about it, not sure about 2.5 minute run but I will give it my best effort!