Fit tips

Options
Here's some tips that help me out.
Drink as much water as you can. And then keep drinking. This is effective because it supersaturates your blood cells with water, inhibiting them from absorbing excess calories.

Replies

• erimethia_fekre
    erimethia_fekre Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Half your body weight in ounces. Drink more before, during, and after exercise. Believe it or not if you drink too much water you can die from it.
  • Dandy_Tandy
    Dandy_Tandy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    lmaharidge wrote: »
    Half your body weight in ounces. Drink more before, during, and after exercise. Believe it or not if you drink too much water you can die from it.

This is true. You will end with hyponatremia which can effect your heart in a negative way.
  • rainah84
    rainah84 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I barely drink water, about 16oz for the entire day.
  • amyjeanw84
    amyjeanw84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    rainah84 wrote: »

Definitely Try to get more water in! A lot of times your body gives you a signal for being hungry but really your just thirsty. It can make a HUGE difference. It also helps get rid of bloat, evens out your skin, bowels, and just makes you have more energy. I love water! :smile:

• rainah84
    Options
    How much water do u typically drink?
  • Leeleelahlah
    Leeleelahlah Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    lmaharidge wrote: »

This.
  • rainah84
    Options
    Thanks. This definitely will be a challenge, eating and drinking enough.
  • lps1dragonfly
    lps1dragonfly Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thanks. This definitely will be a challenge, eating and drinking enough.

It is and I don't get enough water but with MFP tracking it has helped me improve greatly. I have to think about it a lot to drink because I usually don't think I'm thirsty. I have noticed that when I do get really close to my amount of water I should be drinking that I don't snack as much.
  • RGemuenden
    RGemuenden Posts: 3 Member
    Options

I used to be the same way but my water intake has been a huge focus point of mine these last couple of weeks. I've noticed a huge different in my skin and nails as well as my energy levels!
  • rainah84
    Options
    I made sure to drink plenty of water today, little irritating to tinkle every five minutes. Lol. I am determined to a better lifestyle...
  • sapirdov
    sapirdov Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I usually take with me a big bottle of water (1.5 L) which I know I need to finish till the end of the day. Great way to know ur drinking enough
  • wildthingsmom
    wildthingsmom Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i honestly think of it like medicine. Or used to. I'd have a huge bottle of water in my room at night and if I didn't drink it by am, I could NOT get out of bed until I drank it all. And routinely will have a water glass filled to see how many gulps I can take in one breath. Anything to get you to drink it :) Throw lemons, cucumbers, strawberries, etc in if it makes you more apt to drink it. AND drink a huge glass before any meal.