Teens Meat and Greet

Options

Replies

• tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    thump419 wrote: »
    4 there's only 4 of us left :(

People look at the challenge it requires a few days to do it so we can't put it off til last minute. 2 workouts and ! must be done 3 times. NO Slacking or the teens will be no more.

EXACTLY!!!!! Find a good time where you can watch the video - 20min right before bed or right after work. I know you guys can do it. And Im saying that to me to, cause I hate videos. I would rather do 300 squats or pushups for a week than watch a video. (seriously uncoordinated) But I know we can all do it!!!!!!!

• DavidThrash
    DavidThrash Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    How and when do we attack???and whats everyones strength..mine everything man I love to workout sports etc..let me know so we could go hard on a attack.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    How and when do we attack???and whats everyones strength..mine everything man I love to workout sports etc..let me know so we could go hard on a attack.
    Good idea. Start thinking about attacks you can do on the zombies. If the Teens do well on the show, you'll get your chance.

• DavidThrash
    Options
    too Hard!!!!!
  • DavidThrash
    Options
    ??????
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    ??????
    Looks pretty good. If a teen kills a zombie on next Sunday night's show we'll use it, unless you find something you like better before then.

• tj1376
    Options
    I like it!!
  • DavidThrash
    Options
    Me too!!! so we go based on how the actual tv show appears???
  • tj1376
    Options
    Yeah I think thats how it works - which ever group of people kills the most walkers. To be fair, a teen killed the first one. Even for a druggie, he had some quick thinking
  • tj1376
    Options
    UGH!! I have to admit I am struggling this week. I hate videos. Its very hard to get access to electronics to do them. I much prefer something I can do where ever I am, without needing an tablet, computer or phone to watch it. Give me Squats, Lunges, Pushups, hell I will even take Planks (blasphemy!!!!) Anything else.
  • DavidThrash
    Options
    tj1376 wrote: »
    UGH!! I have to admit I am struggling this week. I hate videos. Its very hard to get access to electronics to do them. I much prefer something I can do where ever I am, without needing an tablet, computer or phone to watch it. Give me Squats, Lunges, Pushups, hell I will even take Planks (blasphemy!!!!) Anything else.

You could try watching, and then writing them down, but as for are video if you have any issue we could switch to something else.
  • DavidThrash
    Options
    Did the first video. kinda scratchy on how i was suppose to do it, but i did each circuit three times which lead me to doing 6 work outs!! was that more than needed or was i correct?
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Did the first video. kinda scratchy on how i was suppose to do it, but i did each circuit three times which lead me to doing 6 work outs!! was that more than needed or was i correct?

The Staying alive zumba video is meant to be done three times, but it's ok if you only do the other one once.

But that's awesome if you're doing even more. :smile:
  • DavidThrash
    Options
    Cindyinpg wrote: »

The Staying alive zumba video is meant to be done three times, but it's ok if you only do the other one once.

But that's awesome if you're doing even more. :smile:

Yeah because the man asks you to do the circuit two more times after wats already done.
  • tj1376
    Options
    David your a beast!!! Way to go!!!
  • LisasRoadtolosing100lbs
    Options
    I couldn't meet all my goals this week. My blood sugar meter broke on me. It wont be here til tuesday
  • DavidThrash
    Options
    i forgot to log my challenge on hord card i think i might be done.
  • tj1376
    Options
    Well I think at this point beastmode David might be the last surviving teen.

Aj was busy packing to move 3 states away and camping with me
    i forgot to log my challenge on hord card i think i might be done.

Haha, I was just thinking you were the only one left!!

• SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    You're good David. However if you are the only member left, you can join the walkers or another team if you wish.