Discussions- Week of 8/31

Options
2»

Replies

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Eles697 wrote: »
    I haven't really found any great bras, but if you want clothes that flatter your large busy, Pepperberry (a British website) had great options- you buy shirts and dresses based on your bust size!

One of my friends loves Pepperberry. Their bra company, Bravissimo, is good too. I got my bikinis for my honeymoon from there.
  • Eles697
    Eles697 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My husbands family decided tonight would be a good time to come visit (and stay all weekend...). I love the notice. I kind of had things planned for tomorrow and my husband was taking off work to do stuff with us. Now we will be entertaining. Barf.
  • amarie210
    amarie210 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Eles697 wrote: »
    My husbands family decided tonight would be a good time to come visit (and stay all weekend...). I love the notice. I kind of had things planned for tomorrow and my husband was taking off work to do stuff with us. Now we will be entertaining. Barf.

I hate having guests for more than a few hours. I wish I could love being a hostess but I just don't!
  • teeboogie
    teeboogie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    For the past 2 weeks the leaky diaper has taken over our lives. The early morning is full of changing diapers, clothes, and sheets. I just tell myself it will get better.
  • PandaBWA
    PandaBWA Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I was so sad because MFP wouldn't load the group for me for the past few days. It is back now!