Gore Card

Options

Replies

• tabicat1031
    tabicat1031 Posts: 26 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Ugh! That 1st responders video was rough. I didn't realize we were supposed to do it 3x until I was fully watching it. That 3rd time was killer! BUT, I got it done, along with my zumba 3x and my weekly goals! Walkers haven't gotten me yet!!! When do we get to get our revenge on the walkers though? haha. Good luck everyone and go team 1st responders!!! Oh and on a personal note, I lost 5 lbs since last week!! Yay!
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Teacher's Team

Completed both videos (multiple times did not help me improve with the Zumba video).
    I also achieved my goals for the week. This challenge was good for me as it forced me to go for some late night walks.
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Zombie team here

Met all my goals and did the videos... That first responder workout kicked my butt!
  • rogue024
    rogue024 Posts: 1,484 Member
    Options
    First responders team:

FR workout done 3x
    Zumba video done 3x

Goals:
    1) ran 4x this week
    2) strength 3x this week (95 mins)
    3) 6/7 days within calorie goal

All goals met.
  • Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,166 Member
    Options
    First Responder

Done!
    Done!
    Done!
    Good and Done!
    That Zumba routine.. Yeah.. No! I did laugh at myself all three times tho. Ha!
  • Jessica9645
    Jessica9645 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I guess I have to go to the Horde. I met all my goals all week until today. I completed the challenge and the attack. Im glad noone taped me doing Zumba, lol. I even lost another 3 pounds. Unfortunatly today has been rough. I didnt get my work out in and my steps are going to be short. But I was so sore this morning, and tired. I just had to rest my body. Im still pleased with my progress. Over all I have lost 8 pounds. 2 before I started the challenge. And I will be back at it tomorrow!
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Checking in for the First Responders!

Great week! Met my goals and completed both the FR challenge and the (grrrrr) Zumba! Also lost a pound! First pound in awhile for me!
  • fbinsc
    fbinsc Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    First responder team member reporting: mission accomplished (just barely) for this week. Zombies need to up their game if they want to feast on me.
  • mxmakm
    mxmakm Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Teacher Team

Completed everything this week.
  • momwow17
    momwow17 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    First Responder reporting in. Loved the theme this week!

FR video complete. Enjoyed watching the firefighters and liked the pace
    Zumba 3x. This was fun, my kids joined in and I think one got a video which I think she's saving for an opportune time to blackmail her mom... Yikes!

Goals met:
    No alcohol- this is tough being a holiday weekend.
    5 strength workouts- had to do two today because it was such a busy week, but got it done
    Track everything- complete. Stayed within goal everyday and lost 2+ lbs.
  • kirstenkelly298
    kirstenkelly298 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Reporting for first responders. I completed both the FR video and the 3 zumba videos.

My goals:
    1. Cycle 100 miles and walk/run 5 miles per week
    Complete, 123 miles biked and 6 miles jogged
    2. Stay at/under calories 7/7 days per week & drink at least 64 oz water per day
    Complete
    3. Lose 1 lb per week
    Complete
  • LisasRoadtolosing100lbs
    Options
    Teens:

I met 2 out of 3 of my goals. However I would like to ask for an exception for the third goal I missed. I have a goal of taking my blood sugars everyday but I was unable to do so because my meter broke and I am waiting on a replacement. so if it weren't for equipment failure I would've met them all.

I completed all videos and earned a new fitbit step badge. 35 thousand steps in one day. I'm currently and 38,277 thinking about trying to get those last 1723 steps to make it an even 40k.
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Teachers:

Bitten! Oh it hurts, it hurts!
    Met my goals this week, but should have jumped on those videos the moment they were put out there because I couldn't get to them later in the week (thought I could do them from the cottage but had unexpected guests). On the bright side, I'm having a blast. Can't remember the last time that Labour Day weekend was this warm.
  • cbrown88203
    cbrown88203 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Teacher team
    Completed all the challenges for the week. Loved the staying alive theme (maybe not the embarrassment doing it though)
    Met all my goals for the week.
  • RemakingJia
    RemakingJia Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yep all done. That zumba better improve my chances of survival.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I completed all my goals as well. The Zumba video made me feel quite ridiculous and I was no better on the 3rd one.
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    I may be late--I'm Pacific time (but before midnight). Goals done--I had a 24,600 step day. But at least 16000 every day.

Videos done! Holy abs, Batman! And I'm also reminded as to why I don't do Zumba ... ballet and ballroom are my kind of dancing. :smiley:
  • Ysmir
    Ysmir Posts: 828 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    First Responders

I hope there is some leeway here. I know I'm late but we had a power outage last night and I had no way to log on. I met my goals and completed the required challenges. Hope I'm not horde just yet! Someone let me know please. Thanks.
  • DavidThrash
    DavidThrash Posts: 23 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    a
  • DavidThrash
    DavidThrash Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    can you check teens meet and greet i loged there by mistake it clearly stats i did the challenge.