Frozen Users Did You get this Email?

Options
RogerToo
RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for your recent Nutrisystem order. We are experiencing a delay in receipt of dry ice from our supplier. As a result, the frozen portion of your most recent order will be delayed a few days. We know this delay is inconvenient and we are sorry! To help you stay on track, the shelf stable portion of your order has been processed and if you’ve not received it already, it will arrive shortly.

We expect the frozen orders to begin shipping again next week. Our warehouses are already prepared to expedite your order as priority, meaning we expect to have the frozen portion of your order shipped on or before September 10. Once shipped, you will receive an order confirmation email with your tracking information.

If you have questions in the meantime, you can email Customer Service at customerservice@nutrisystem.com.

We truly apologize for this inconvenience. Thank you for your patience. We wish you the best on your weight loss journey and are here to help.

Not inspiring confidence, How Can You run a Frozen warehouse the relies on dry ice and have this happen?

Replies

• Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    That stinks. Poor planning or someone not doing their job?
  • msgolf84
    msgolf84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I didnt get this email but my next order is not due out until next week. My order this month was delayed for unexplained reason.makes ne question is it worth to stay in the program
  • RogerToo
    Options
    msgolf84 wrote: »
    I didnt get this email but my next order is not due out until next week. My order this month was delayed for unexplained reason.makes ne question is it worth to stay in the program

Hi
    I will put it this way, is the program working for You? Is it affordable? I know both answers for me are Yes :)
    The program does work if You stay on plan 100% so I live with the little quirks that crop up now and then.

I save 40% off of my Auto Delivery by using the Gift cards I bought on sale via Costco and that makes a nice difference too. I keep a surplus of foods just in case by stocking up extras via A La Carte with my Auto Delivery order, Doing it that way I get free shipping and 20% off the display price. Then I stack the 40% more savings from the Gift Cards and pay approx. 49% of the displayed price. FWIW even off sale Costco sells the NS cards at a 20% discount, $79.99 for a $100 face value, On sale they were $59.99 :)

Good Luck
    Roger
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I didn't get this email either and my order will be coming sometime this week...probably at the end of the week or early next depending because of the holiday.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    ginnywed wrote: »
    I didn't get this email either and my order will be coming sometime this week...probably at the end of the week or early next depending because of the holiday.

Hi
    That explains it, they expected to have the Dry Ice and ship to me this week.

Have a Great Day
    Roger
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Didn't get my frozen and don't know when its going out. I got the rest of my stuff today.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    ginnywed wrote: »
    Didn't get my frozen and don't know when its going out. I got the rest of my stuff today.

Hi Ginny
    I got my frozen Friday, Then Yesterday I tried to ruin it. I had something keeping the freezer lid from closing completely, Luckily it is a Chest Freezer so everything was still frozen when I discovered it. However that did accelerate the frost build up.

I got everything except a Meatball Parmesan Melt and they replaced it with a Pepperoni Pizza Melt which was OK as I like them better anyway.

Good Lucking getting the frozen
    Roger