September new challenge

Options
First weigh in of the new month down 2lb let's see if we can keep this going for another month and keep each other motivated

Replies

• WicklowWanderer
    WicklowWanderer Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Down a pound since last week, yay. New goal is to get from 166 to 162- I'm aiming conservative as I've a week away on holiday this month!
  • ewoksrule3
    ewoksrule3 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm also aiming for 4 pounds this month. I set 8 as my goal last month and didn't even quite make 4 pounds, so I figured I should make this one very achievable!

I've had a few bad eating days in a row, so hoping to get back on track this weekend.
  • loni26
    loni26 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm going to aim to lose two lbs a week. I feel if i keep up on the treadmill and lifts some weights i can hit this.
  • mmebouchon
    mmebouchon Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I want to loose 5 this month.
  • Nnsando
    Nnsando Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Didn't lose anything once again this week. (I worked out like crazy) little discouraged. Managed to lose 4 pounds last month, original goal was 9lbs, found out that was unrealistic, so aiming for 4lbs again this month. I'm not giving up!
  • bringon30
    bringon30 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! That's me screaming in frustration because my weight was the same as last week. I keep gaining and losing the same 2 pounds. I can't seem to break under 134. It's killing me! I'm not going to give up, but it's still so frustrating!!
  • MrsPryority
    MrsPryority Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Fell off in August, but back on track. Aiming to get to 159. Only 4lbs!
  • loni26
    loni26 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Had a bad day today. Got home late didn't feel like cooking or working out. Back on track tomorrow.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,292 Member
    Options
    Aiming for 4 pounds this month. @bringon30 I'm doing the same thing...lose it...gain it...lose it...same pounds...ugh!

Good luck this month everyone!

Chris
  • WicklowWanderer
    WicklowWanderer Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Things are slowing down a bit for me and I'm feeling disheartened more often. Its feeling more like a hard slog now than it did starting in August! I'm going away for a few days but when I get back, I'm going to do my best to introduce another HIIT gym session with some strength training in during the week. Looks like daily walking, weekly roller derby and weekend gym session isn't quite cutting it. I'm still eating less but I guess I need to move more!
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone, I'm aiming for 6 lbs by the end of the month ...
  • cathyb60
    cathyb60 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post my weight last week so did both this morning. Not doing great so far but want to stick with it.
    September 2015 challenge
    Current weight: 260.
    Overall goal: 150
    September goal: 254
    My goals for September are:
    1. Track my food everyday
    2. Exercise 3 days per week minimum
  • mmebouchon
    mmebouchon Posts: 855 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I missed my Aug goal by 2 pounds but it seems to have dropped off this week. Down 3 pounds for September. Hoping to loose 2 more this month but I am switching my focus to strength and fitness now that my hamstring is healing.
  • Crua7
    Crua7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Down 1.4 this week. Tracking my food everyday and training for a 5k tomorrow. Was a little hard to run this week with the smoky air due to the wildfires in california.
    It's called DIET because all the other 4 letter words were taken!
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    It's called DIET because all the other 4 letter words were taken![/quote]

LOL.....Yes Indeed!!