Week 1

Options
Jamerz888
Jamerz888 Posts: 92 Member
wow! Just finished day 2 and it was easier than day 1. I've found jogging at s slower pace makes it easier for me to make it through the 30 min. How was your week? Thoughts?

Replies

• cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    ^^I hear yah!!!
    W1D1 after the 6th run, I wanted to quit SOOO bad!! I stuck it out and finished it though!
    W1D2 like you, went a little easier, but still wanted to quit after the 6th run, but not as much as W1D1! LOL
    I'd like to think it went better because I was concentrating on proper 'breathing' technique, but maybe not as you had the same experience of day 2 being a little easier.

I am doing this on a treadmill, by the way.
    C25K walk speed between 1.8-2.0 miles per hour.
    C25K run speed between 3.3-3.5 (I realize this could be a faster walk but for me it's a jog!)

Since this is an every other day workout - for 3 days per week, what are you all doing, if anything, on the 'off' days?

• Jamerz888
    Options
    I'm doing it outside on the track, at a very slow jog. I wouldn't make it through at a faster pace
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    I think as long as you are moving, no matter how fast...that's what counts!!! <3

:flowerforyou:

• Jamerz888
    Options
    Exactly!
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    Well, finished W1D3!
    Much easier today. Breathing was more relaxed. I figured out why it was so hard for me! The only time I ever did belly breathing was when doing deep breath relaxation breathing. I found myself sort of holding my breath, unconsciously, while running. Once I figured that out, the breathing came easier and thus more relaxed.

So after that epiphany, I started making sure that:

Shoulders were relaxed and down
    Eyes and Head were not looking down
    Arms were in a bent relaxed position and Fingertips were relaxed as if holding a potato chip!

It is all starting to come together!
  • Jamerz888
    Options
    That's awesome!! Yeah I figured that out too my first time doing the program!
  • amelialoveshersnacks
    Options
    Well, bit behind and that's ok. I start my w1d1 tomorrow. Will update when I complete it.
  • amelialoveshersnacks
    Options
    Well I didn't nail it but I did complete it
  • LC_onelove
    LC_onelove Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't nail it but I did complete it

Keep at it! :)