Is this open to anyone?

Options
If so, thanks for starting this! I'm re-starting my weight loss journey and would love to have a small goal to work toward! I'm hoping for 2 lbs/week, so 16 lbs!

Replies

• jen25487
    jen25487 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll join in that - 2lb a week sounds good and 16 lbs sounds amazing! Bring it on!
  • Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I will join as well I agree 16lbs sounds doable :) here's to 16lbs down
  • Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    New fit bit user as well I would also like to average 10000 steps daily during this challenge.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Sure, it's open.

It's a continuation of an ongoing series of holiday challenges, and more people will be trickling in from the old one soon, and a spreadsheet set up and everyone. Welcome new people!
  • lindabeth333
    lindabeth333 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi - I would like to join. I have been away from MFP for a bit and want to get going again.

Thank you
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I had surgery and bought a new house, so have totally gotten off track. Not even sure where the scale is in the new house! But I'm recommitting for the fall, Halloween looks like a good goal for me...
  • SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    This is open to anyone who wants to join. Its an on going group that is always open to new and old faces. I just sent out the invites to everyone in the labor day challenge so hopefully most of them will be coming back. The spreadsheet will be up by tomorrow night.

I love these challenges and they have helped me so much.
  • tasmaniamo
    tasmaniamo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this group... It will be nice to work on my goal with others treading the same path!