I cry and eat, cry and eat, cry and eat . . . . .

Options
Egyptcares
Egyptcares Posts: 3 Member
I'm the one they all look up to for strength the big sister all these years out of 6 siblings I'm the (6) "STRENGTH" not me anymore cause I can't. Who was there for me? For me? For me?? I'm overweight for years and now I'm obese so much so that I could die from it! Bcs of eating the wrong stuff. Not eating healthy. I have a lot going on in my life right now. I make it through Bcs of my love for my only Father! Every day I talk to Him and get answers back. If not for Him I would be nothing but a big fat blob. He tells me that I am precious in His eyes and I believe Him. That's why I continue to go on everyday. For my health I have to loose this Ton of Weight that I'm dragging around me and it hurts, I'm tired, and can't sleep. What makes me feel better is food any kind of food. Even though You wouldn't believe that I'm VERY finicky about what I eat and be this large. Why you would think if you were with me and we were about to get something for let's say dinner I'd probably get on ur last nerve trying to order something from the menu. lol!! All jokes aside. . The weight must come off and now! This is some of my story. Marcy

Replies

• meaghan_17
    meaghan_17 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you are struggling. I am too with my weight. You are off to a good start on this site, seeking support and starting to take account of what you are eating. Good Luck Marcy.
  • Egyptcares
    Egyptcares Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks Meghan Boy is this hard but I've heard that anything worth while is hard. Big encouragement to you too sweetie!
  • aspersions
    aspersions Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am proud of you for sharing your story!
  • Sherryfood95
    Sherryfood95 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Eating makes us happy, baking and cooking makes me happy but then the consequences come and it's not worth it. I look for other things to make me happy. Also, it is so hard to take weight off by dieting alone. Please try some type of exercise regularly, even if it's mall walking. Track on this app, makes a huge difference.
  • kaihunter45
    kaihunter45 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have this quote hanging all over the place and it really does help me:

"If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution."

I know it's not as simple as all that, but I use it to make myself look at what's really bothering me instead of eating first thinking later.

I did Mall walking regularly until I got too tired from the leukemia. I met a lot of great people during my walks.
  • Sherryfood95
    Sherryfood95 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have this quote hanging all over the place and it really does help me:

"If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution."

I love the quote, it's perfect!