Eating and Exercsing

Options
katnip40
katnip40 Posts: 19 Member
edited September 2015 in Social Groups
I've been on the eliptical machine for 30mins today and I plan to jog and walk this evening. I'm tracking every bite that i put into my mouth not matter what it is. So far so good :blush:

Replies

• matinaaz
    matinaaz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, today is my first day...again! I signed up about 6 months ago, and have gained 5 lbs since then...obviously I wasn't logging my foods or doing anything to lose weight. and unfortunately, took a step back... but today,... I start moving forward with my weightloss journey. Early 50's and looking forward to staying healthy and fabulous in my later years :) I know I have to add exercise... (frown face) ... good for you on the eliptical machine for 30 minutes jogging and walking... that is my downfall/exercise. I will start walking this evening :) and every evening moving forward... and hopefully some spark will lite my fire!!!
  • shilton01
    shilton01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I found that I can't change everything all at one time. When I am off track (which happens to us all), I start with 1 thing - I log everything that goes in my mouth. Logging it helps me see where I am and helps me start moving toward my goal calories. Then I can start to think about exercise too. Most of us can't change our whole world in a day - be patient with yourself. You are a work in progress.
  • katnip40
    katnip40 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies I know this is going to be a battle for me as well. I can do very well with my logging and eating habits while I'm in the office but the weekends are always my downfall. I did horrible last weekend because we were traveling although that is not an excuse. This week has been great as far as working out and eating properly but here comes the weekend :smile: :'(