New DVD from Leslie Sansone: The Tone Every Zone Walk

Options
texasgardnr
texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
edited April 2015 in Social Groups
I discovered this while online the other day, so I checked out several other websites also. Looks very interesting :)

Editorial Reviews:

Want the BEST ARMS & SHOULDERS of your life? Leslie will show you how to easily curl, press and lift to get those arms firm, slim and sculpted!

Want your BEST BUNS & THIGHS ever? Leslie uses proven exercises to tighten and tone the thighs in addition to firming and lifting the rear-end!

Want a SLIMMER MIDDLE? Core Strength Training and Cardio together give you the best results to trim, slim and firm your belly and waist. So Leslie has core training integrated into each walking circuit!

It's well-known in the health club world that cardio & strength circuits are one of the most effective ways to trim and tone the body. Now you can learn what high-end Personal Trainers use to slim and tone every zone. Leslie has targeted some of the most requested zones with simple but effective toning exercises built right into her walks-turning them into a total walk explosion!

Circuit Workout 1
Walk Segments & Upper Body Zone (20 mins.)
Circuit Workout 2
Walk Segments & Lower Body Zone (20 mins.)
Workout 3
Fast Walk (20 mins.)

It's a total of 60 powerful minutes, but you can mix up the workouts anyway you like. Work the arms and do a fast walk one day. Work the legs and fast walk another day. Do the Fast Walk alone. The workout segments all work together for your fitness and weight loss goals!

The above is taken from the Editorial Reviews on amazon dot com as well as Walmart dot com and collagevideo dot com.

All three sites say that this title is planned to be released on June 2, 2015. One can pre order the DVD.

Replies

• zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    I preordered it last week so I'll try it out as soon as it gets here and give everyone a report! :wink:
  • KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info! I just pre-ordered it. :)
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Awaiting reviews of this awesome sounding DVD when you receive yours in the beginning of June if you pre-ordered it :) .
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I bought it in Wal-Mart on June 10th. It was the only one on the shelf. So I don't know if they had more and they were flying off the shelf or what. Last time I bought a Leslie DVD there were probably 5 to choose from.

I hope it lives up to the reviews. I was very tempted to use it today when it was so hot, but needed to run errands to town.
  • zichab
    Options
    Hi all-I have received it, but because of my surgery, can't use it yet. I am going to try to watch it this week and give all of you a review, but until I see my cute surgeon next week, I can't try it out. :grumble: Hopefully, Lilymay will be able to relieve some of the suspense! :laugh:
  • blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I have this one but haven't tried it yet. Has anyone and can anyone say if it's a good one? :)
  • zichab
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Hi Everyone-Well, I finally did all 60 minutes of the Tone Every Zone Walk. It is a wonderful introduction to strength training and is much better than Walk It Off in 30 Days for anyone who is new to strength training.

The first 20 minute upper body circuit features a warm up walk, then standing bicep curls and lateral chest raises then walking. She then moves to the mat and does chest presses, chest flies and tricep curls before standing up to walk again. She ends with a slower walk which leads into the lower body circuit.

The 20 minute lower body circuit features a warm up walk, squats, toe out squats and lunges again interspersed with walking. She does 2 circuits of these.

The final segment is a 20 minute fast walk that is typical of her walking videos.

This is a good video for anyone who wants to add strength training to your workouts because you learn some of the basic strength moves, build up your weights and get stronger a little at a time while you are walking. Walk it Off in 30 Days is a full 30 minutes one move after the other and by the end, your muscles are quivering if you have not done any or much strength training before.

My big complaint is that after all of the strength training and walking, she has virtually NO STRETCHING segment. It looks like she ran out of time and just ended. If you are experienced with her, do the stretching exercises she does at the end of every video so your muscles do not get stiff. If you only do the upper or lower circuit, you will need to stretch yourself if you need it. I did the entire 60 minutes and needed to stretch afterwards, but I am very experienced with her and knew the stretches and did them myself. Aside from that, in my view, it is a good video to add to your strength/aerobic rotation.

I'm sorry I am so late with this, but I hope it helps!
    Brenda :bigsmile:
  • Loosing63
    Loosing63 Posts: 668 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options

zichab wrote: »

Walk it Off in 30 Days is a full 30 minutes one move after the other and by the end, your muscles are quivering if you have not done any or much strength training before.

Brenda :bigsmile:

Yes, this is what it did to me too! I thought I wouldn't be able to move the next day!
    It was pretty tough, but by the same token you definitely know that you just finished a good workout. :smile:
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    just bought it, looking forward to trying it Friday! Thank you for your review and letting us know about the stretching!
  • blossomingbutterfly
    Options
    I want to try the tone every zone one too but I currently am having trouble with weights since I have tendinitis in my wrist :( I usually do weights on my own and have been for years but thought this video would help. Have yet to get to try it! I hope to soon. Thanks for the feedback on it :)
  • bgoddess2003
    bgoddess2003 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm out here I read everyone notes however I don't comment much because I am not exercising much. I will give myself a goal of 40 miles. Just need to start. :/