Like Minded Lushes - September 2015

Options

Replies

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    From a lush stand point I have really slowed down. I had some tea vodka and lemonades on Sunday and 2 dirty martinis yesterday. I did drink a half a bottle of white on Saturday. 7 more working days til NYC. Yay!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh back to reality!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had such an amazing time!!! Logged 12 miles in 3 days...Lenny says "why do you always have to be so active on vacation" :laugh: We had a good amount of downtime and lots of drinking, as well.
    Wednesday-7 beers and 1 vodka tonic
    Thursday-cider tasting, beer tasting and wine tasting then some vodka tonics back at the camp site
    Friday-1 beer, 1/2 bottle of vodka and 2 vodka tonics.
    Saturday-????? who knows!!!!!!!
    Sunday-beers, lots of beers
    Monday-3 beers and two vodka tonics
    Think I'll dry out for a day or two.
    In laws leave for Italy tomorrow, so Lenny and I can pretend like we live alone for the next 3 weeks :laugh:
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! I know I ate & drank way too much.....and I worked today, but then my hubby & I are leaving for San Francisco in the morning to celebrate our 4 year wedding anniversary & see our wonderful friends. I am so, so excited! Won't be stepping on the scale for quite some time though.......:/
  • rjadams
    Options
    Kate sounds like you had a great time. Enjoy your privacy for the next three weeks.
    Bridget I hope you have a great time in SF.

I only had one vodka rocks last night. I am trying to listen to my body on whether or not I really want it or am I just having a drink out of habit. I am doing the same thing with bad things like donuts. If I truly ask myself the answer is no more than anything. When the answer is yes then I give in. I am just trying to break habits.

Happy Lushing all
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Good for you Robin!!!!

Well...so much for my zero...1 vodka and sprite
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I have been saving cals for drinking and having a little almost everyday I think, since all those 0s:
    Wed (concert): 6 beers
    Thursday: 2 glasses of wine
    Friday: 2 glasses of wine
    Saturday: 2 bloody marys then 4 beers at the Rockies
    Sunday: 1 beer, 2 glasses of wine
    Monday: 3 beers
    Tuesday: 2 glasses of wine

I don't know if I will log any more 0s this week. I started the new Jamie Eason plan on Body Building .com it's "From flat to all that" and it's in a blog format now, which is kind of weird, I have to say, I don't love that, I downloaded the PDF for all the weeks so far, but it's hard to navigate for the video instruction (you have to go to "older posts" and scroll down, then "older" again and so on, til you find the part you want. It might be ok if you started when she did, but it is not user friendly coming in now that she is almost done with the 12 weeks.)
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Good luck with the new program Amy...does sound a little complicated but I am sure you'll get it done!!!

Monday-3 beers and 2 vodka tonics
    Tuesday-1 vodka and sprite
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-not sure but I probably won't have many extra calories for boozing so I might skip it.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Monday - 3
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 4 glasses of wine at the birthday party
    Thursday - Going to stop to fill up my half growler of beer and some wine. Mom and Dad get in town in a few hours so we will be drinking. Need to take it easy. Work is going to be insane this month. Maybe that's the diet Gods forcing me to not drink (and be hungover) during the week.
  • rjadams
    Options
    2 small vodka lemonades Picked up my documents for the New York trip so I am all set.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I had two 0's this week and then yesterday morning I had to put my oldest kitty to sleep :'( I know he feels better now but it's never easy and especially after finally feeling better after losing my other sweet kitty and Lily last year. I'm still going to try for 0's though... But not today.
  • rjadams
    Options
    Kat, I am sorry for your loss. It is okay to drown your sorrows.

one vodka last night.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Oh Kat, I am so sorry :cry: xoxoxoxo

Monday-3 beers and 2 vodka tonics
    Tuesday-1 vodka and sprite
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-0
    Tonight, there shall be vodka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not much going on this weekend? We have a 5k tomorrow morning for our friend's mother who passed away from colon cancer 4 years ago. Other than that????? Beer, obviously, beer, we might go down the basement and move some of our things around and make sure everything will fit in our shipping crate...but mostly beer :wink:

• SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Awww kat. I'm so sorry :'(

Back from the beach...so amazing! My profile pic doesn't do it justice. Our room was right on the sand. The waves were huge! (Remnants of a hurricane in Mexico) the guys enjoyed the ocean...I had to just watch since my shoulder is still healing. We ate great food and had plenty to drink. I will be avoiding the scale for a while.
    It's hot as hell here so I'm trying to find motivation to exercise. I'm thinking I won't find much of a routine until next week.
    Happy weekend lushes!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    5 glasses of wine and a beer last night. Drinking wine now, but not too much. Mu daughter has been running a sort of high fever most of the day.

Sorry a out the kitty Kat. :(
  • rjadams
    Options
    I drank Washington Red Apples all weekend. It was really good. I didn't overdue anything. I went shoe shopping for my NYC trip. I am so excited.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Shoe shopping FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a lot this weekend.
    Friday-2 vodka tonics
    Saturday-all the beer. I was so hungover yesterday....it had been a very long time since I was that hungover. It didn't stop me from drinking though...needed it to make me feel better.
    Sunday-1/2 bottle of cider, 4 manhattans and a small glass of wine!

I am going to rack up a few zeros this week.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sat - 5 beers
    Sun - 4 drinks
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I'm back! Looks like everyone is doing great.
    Kat- sorry about your kitty. :(
    We had a great canoe trip, 72 miles in six days, that includes about 7 miles of portages. Lots of work but great scenery. Posted some pics on my profile page.
    Have a great week everyone!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    I drank all weekend (Thursday - Sunday...and Wednesday too) but I never got hammered and never felt bad. I was a little tired and headachey for a little bit Friday but was fine the rest of the weekend. Going to rack up at least 2 0's this week and try to take it easy this weekend.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone <3

The house is so, so quiet without Angel, I still can't really believe he's gone :'( I'm going to go for 0's though