Walker Horde Meat and Greet

Options

Replies

• Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    The members list is now updated and new challenge (s) and or attacks will be posted in the morning. If you see any errors feel free to message me.

In summary:
    22 players are Missing and Presumed Eaten.
    4 were Excused.
    First Responders did very well, followed by the Teachers.
    The Teens have only 4 surviving members.
    Zombies have 3 Missing members but gained a strong one.
  • Cindyinpg
    edited August 2015
    Options
  • olive1968
    olive1968 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    So I failed to check in, but I did the challenges and met my goals! What does that make me? More dead? lol

Sorry team!

Can I redeem myself by suggesting we post tantalizing dessert recipes in the threads of the other teams?
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    olive1968 wrote: »
    So I failed to check in, but I did the challenges and met my goals! What does that make me? More dead? lol

Sorry team!

Can I redeem myself by suggesting we post tantalizing dessert recipes in the threads of the other teams?
    Welcome back to the land of the undead. Lol.
  • fatladysings13
    fatladysings13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Since survival is a team effort, maybe one of the challenges could be to have a friend/spouse/family member join in a workout?
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Since survival is a team effort, maybe one of the challenges could be to have a friend/spouse/family member join in a workout?
    That's a good idea. We had one with kids in the last Walking Dead Challenge.
  • Cindyinpg
    edited September 2015
    Options
    As everyone probably knows, there wasn't a new Fear the Walking Dead last night. They went back in time and showed us the first two episodes. So, our challenge this week is to go back in time to Fall of 2014 and enjoy the memory of Carol destroying Terminus.

Pick a Walking Dead character and do their challenge video, stay within your goals, report next Saturday, as per usual.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10234628/weekly-challenges#Item_12
  • Cindyinpg
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Here's the updated members list.
    In summary:
    First Responders has 1 Missing and Presumed Eaten.
    Teachers had 1 Zombified and 2 Missing and Presumed Eaten.
    Teens had 1 Missing and Presumed Eaten.
    Zombies had 6 Missing... Presumed Rotted Away.
    If you see an error, please let me know. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10234629/members-list-updated-weekly?new=1
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    I was away and had no internet but still kicking
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    *sigh* I was the teen missing, presumed eaten last week. Ended up with a migraine on Friday/Saturday that completely ruined my streak. Guess I'm part of the horde now.
  • luckygohappy
    luckygohappy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Cindyinpg wrote: »
    Here's the updated members list.
    In summary:
    First Responders has 1 Missing and Presumed Eaten.
    Teachers had 1 Zombified and 2 Missing and Presumed Eaten.
    Teens had 1 Missing and Presumed Eaten.

Mmmm, braaaaaaainz.... :#
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Ruatine wrote: »
    *sigh* I was the teen missing, presumed eaten last week. Ended up with a migraine on Friday/Saturday that completely ruined my streak. Guess I'm part of the horde now.
    There's a few in that same boat. Lol. Start thinking up attacks.
  • jcm9999
    jcm9999 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looks like I am joining the Horde! I look forward to many delicious brains.
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    I'm a zombie now too. Was just having too much fun at the cottage to get the challenges in last week, although I DID get tons of cycling and rowing in. Unfortunately, in one of those life imitates art (and challenges) twists, I was quite sick yesterday, slack jawed, moving lethargically and groaning occasionally. Will have to leave those challenges till later in the week again when I'm not playing the zombie role so realistically.
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Starting back at school did me in, I am a slowly decaying zombie now.
  • Cindyinpg
    edited September 2015
    Options
    This week, once again, the First Responders came up as the strongest team.

First Responders still have a total of 10 healthy members. 3 others are Missing and Presumed Eaten. 1 Turned.

Teachers have 5 healthy members remaining. 1 Missing. 2 Turned.

Teens were hit the hardest with only 1 survivor that we know of. Other 3 Missing and Presumed Eaten.

Zombies are missing 4: Presumed Rotted Away, but gained 3 Fresh strong ones. As always, let me know if you got missed on the list or if you see any other errors.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10234629/members-list-updated-weekly
  • ToughHippieChick
    ToughHippieChick Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Hello Horde! BRAINZZ!
    I was a teacher but one of you bit me and I'm turning now.
  • 110challenge
    110challenge Posts: 195 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Ugh. I tuned bc I didn't lose a lb which was one of my goals. Weigh in today.... down 1.1 lbs! Uuuuggggghhhh. Figures I'd be a day late!!!!!!
  • ToughHippieChick
    ToughHippieChick Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Here is a nifty video we could offer the living. It's called Zombie Training.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGGoGS-orlQ
    >:)
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options

Here is a nifty video we could offer the living. It's called Zombie Training.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGGoGS-orlQ
    >:)
    That looks rough but I love the concept