Hello!

Options
I just joined this group and wanted to say Hi! I've been using MFP for more than 3 months and wanted to see how people in their 50's like myself are doing, maybe pick up a few tips?

Replies

• Ulrike958
    Ulrike958 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group and wanted to say Hi! I've been using MFP for more than 3 months and wanted to see how people in their 50's like myself are doing, maybe pick up a few tips?

Well welcome to the group...you will probably definitely pick up a few tips...I know I have already...it's the community that is so valuable...Blessings to you...
  • TS054
    TS054 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. This community is very valuable. It has helped me out a lot and I've only joined about a week ago. So welcome to the group!!!!!
  • memere101
    memere101 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Glad you have joined us in this crazy journey to being healthy. Together we can make it happen.
  • openlynoted
    openlynoted Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I sent out friend requests so I can tag along your weight loss journeys, if you don't mind.
  • shilton01
    shilton01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Like life, this weight challenge process is all a journey. It doesn't end until we do.
  • katnip40
    katnip40 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!! we are all looking for tips and friends to share our journey with...welcome again!!!
  • Stef1959
    Stef1959 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Just sticking with this for 3 months is a great accomplishment in itself! Is the plan working for you?