Like Minded Lushes - September 2015

Options

Replies

• SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I drank too much wine yesterday for my MIL's birthday. 0 today and probably a few more this week. Lots to get done before the son heads back to college on Friday :(
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-going for another!!!
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Hello lushes!! Returned home from San Francisco yesterday & I was so sad to leave. We had a wonderful vacation! Seeing everything in SF, drinking on the beach on Friday in Santa Cruz, Alcatraz on Saturday & then Napa on Sunday. Can't believe I had to return to real life this morning, it sure was hard getting up for work! Now it's time to detox my body from all the delicious food and alcohol that was consumed!

Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Welcome Back Bridget! Sounds like a lovely vacation!!! Good luck getting back into the swing of things :smile:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I am so excited. Holly(my youngest daughter -29) flies up from Vegas and we meet at the airport to fly to NYC. And then the adventure begins. We will have a great time. I don't usually drink as much when I am around my kids but we shall see. Hol and I have very similar spirits so when we are together with no one else around to tell us how off center we are, we have a really great time. I get her and she gets me. I honestly wouldn't care where we were going but NYC will be fun. No zeros in my future anytime soon.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    sounds great bridget! My son goes to school in Santa Cruz...it's a quirky little town :smiley:
    yay Robin..fun times ahead for you!!
    Monday-0
    Probably another tonight.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - planning another 0, but there is a teeny bit of wine in the fridge, I'm off tomorrow, been working my @ss off this week, and it's gorgeous out. Sounds like I'm already setting myself up..... :drinker:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-let's see if i can do it again :bigsmile:
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Well, after a really long day yesterday, I caved and had wine last night! And I have beer club tomorrow....then my puppy's surgery is next week. Ugh, maybe I'll try to get lots of 0's AFTER that..

Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - wine
    Wednesday - will be 0
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    You're on a roll kate! I ended up having wine. This week is too crazy busy. :/
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I am so ready to get on that plane. Doug is so worried about me travelling that he is taking all the fun out of the anticipation. :grumble: I know I will have a great time. I just wish he could be happy and positive about it instead of fretting every worst case scenario :devil: he can come up with. I will be ready for a drink when I get to the airport. :bigsmile:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Nice job on all the zeros! The only zeros I have gotten are when I accidentally fall asleep rocking the baby and don't get to have my nightly wine! A 22 month old and a newborn require drinking!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    sigh,,,, we will be closing the pool soon,,,,,,, until then.... more drinks please.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-tacos for dinner = margaritas...I have accounted for two this evening...I am sure looking forward to them!!!!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Good job on the 0's!! I've had wine but just 1 glass. Almost finished packing up the son. He's taking his own car up this year (grandma gave him hers...she finally stopped driving) so this is the 1st year I won't be helping moving him in/setting up his apartment. I'm sad but definitely doing better than previous years. Partly because I know he'll be fine and have a successful senior (!!) year. Time flies!!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - a Schlafley pumpkin (holy crap! almost 300 calories, but 8% so there's that), about 2 oz of wine and a small vodka cocktail = 2
    Wednesday - 32 oz Bells Oktoberfest, 2ish big glasses of wine = 4

I have a night meeting tonight so I may have a beer when I get home. Or maybe a dirty martini.
  • bgrune131
    Options
    I realized that I did drink on Sunday AND Monday. This week has completely thrown me off!

Sunday - WINE, at like 5 different wineries! So yummy.
    Monday - 1 beer at the airport
    Tuesday - WINE
    Wednesday - 0 (OMG what is this?!)
    Thursday - will have beer @ beer club...and then tomorrow is Friday :)

Maybe a 0 will happen next week....probably not though.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 2
    Wednesday - 4
    Thursday - 0 WHAT?!

Got home around 7:30. Ate some leftovers. Didn't really have the calories for one of my very caloric beers, so opted for a Popsicle instead.

The scale is been stuck for the third week in a row. :# I need a kick start! Or to quit traveling and drinking a lot every weekend.... October will be the month of festivals though. I just need to up the workouts. Have a great weekend!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-Wednesday: 0
    Thursday-1/2 bottle of tequila :noway: I am moving slow today and of course I am busy as hell and I have to leave soon for an appt. I am working from home the rest of the day then a hair this evening!!
    I shall be drinking some beers today!
    Tomorrow, we are going into the city with my parents for a scavenger hunt and then brother and wife are meeting us for dinner. Should be a fun time!!
    Happy Friday All!!!