New here

cushygal
cushygal Posts: 586 Member
Hello everyone,

My name is Claudette, 47 years old, weigh in at 163.6 and only stand 4"11.5'. At my heaviest I topped the scale at 196.5 and my lowest was 138(which is where I want to get again).

I bought the BR last year and never used it, so I dusted it off and started 2 weeks ago. So today was day 1 of week 3 and I have to say there are a few moved I cannot do, such as the crab, nope not gonna happen.

I am not following her diet plan as I have a plan from a nutritionist that I follow - I also don't do her cardio dvd as I do my own cardio.

So the first 2 weeks I did her dvd's when I was supposed to and I jogged\walked for an hour every day as well. I thought my results would be better as I only lost 1.4 pounds and 2 inches - but it is a step in the right direction and I will keep going.

Any tips from the folks that have completed this, or are almost done?

Thanks
Claudette

Replies

• fitmom052615
    fitmom052615 Posts: 7 Member
    First off, congrats on your progress and sticking with it. I know the first phase is easier and it gets harder so don't get discouraged....easier said than done I know. I myself am only on day 3 but I do C25k as my cardio instead of hers. I'm hoping to see results! Good luck on your journey and add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    I am on my second go at this Jillian works well for me (time wise and interest wise). I did body shred 60 days between this time and last time. I am turkey stronger and fitter. This time I went from using 3-5 and 7lbs to using 7-10 and 15 lbs this time. What you have to love is the rang of difficulties that she allows for almost every move that makes it all doable

I did not drop crazy 5-6 lbs fast. And am quite close to where I think I might want to be ( just last bit of belly flab to go and 4lbs from where I originally set my target). But I quickly found I increased my cardio and strength. I went heavier and with harder versions of some moves and don't alwYs feel like I am dying (had that feeling serval tomes the first go round).
    Stick with it and I am certain you will feel amazing and accomplished when you are done !happy sweating