New Fall foods coming back, Maybe?

Options
RogerToo
RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
Hi
At the Bottom of the NutriSystem.com page under New from the NutriSystem Kitchen they show the Nutrisystem® Banana Chocolate Chip Bread and Nutrisystem® Caramel Flavored Pretzels.
I wonder if this a indication they are coming back?
When I look at the Current Desserts menu they are not on it.

Cheers
Roger

Replies

• SearsBD62052
    SearsBD62052 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am a little upset with NS right now. Every time it is time for my order to ship they are low on many of the foods that I get. So this time I put off my order (I have some extra food so it is not going to put me on hold.) BUT I went in to check my order yesterday and ended up delaying it again! If they can't keep up with demand what happens to our diet. I know that they substitute food when they are out BUT many of those foods I do not care for!!!! When I call and ask questions I get the same answers and I am getting tired of it.
  • SearsBD62052
    Options
    The other thing... I got an email with a list of discontinued foods saying that they would sub this for that but they still have not taken those discontinued foods down. Doesn't make sense.

But Roger I did notice those new things on the home page but like you do not see them in the order part yet
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi SearsBD62052
    I took a chance and let my order process despite several things showing low inventory. Everything came through except the one Meatball Parm Melt and they replaced it with a Pepperoni Pizza melt which I like better anyway. I only ordered the meatball Parm for variety as it is not high on my list of favorites.

If they do Substitute things You won't eat they will usually replace them for You. One order I Was short a frozen so they did a make god with two Shelf Stable foods, I was OK with that too.

I hope they bring back the Limited time foods. I have one Caramel Apple Muffin left in the freezer. When They came available I ordered 10 of each A La carte and popped them in the freezer to keep them fresh. It is not as expensive as it sounds since stacking the usual 20% Discount with the Free delivery with my Auto Delivery and then using the 40% Discounted on sale from Costco NS gift cards means they end up around 49% of the display price.

Good Luck
    Roger

P.S. I would like to hear how You make out with the order. I am not sure what is going on. I am seeing different packaging on some foods and that makes me think they may be changing one or more of their suppliers.
  • SearsBD62052
    Options
    I don't get any extra discounts other than the auto delivery one. Where I live we do not have Costco so I do not even know what the Costco NS gift cars are. The only place that I can buy a few of the NS products is Wal-Mart. I am going to have to get my NS order filled soon though.

I am hoping to try one or more of those fall things if they are available on the core plan.
  • Daisylee87
    Daisylee87 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Costco is like a sam's club. You don't have to be a me member to order the cards fronm their website I don't think, but it might be just a few dollars more then the 79.99. They usually add $5 bucks or so to items online for non members... But even so that's still $15 off.

http://m.costco.com/$100-Nutrisystem-Success-Gift-Card.product.11702397.html
  • RogerToo
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I don't get any extra discounts other than the auto delivery one. Where I live we do not have Costco so I do not even know what the Costco NS gift cars are. The only place that I can buy a few of the NS products is Wal-Mart. I am going to have to get my NS order filled soon though.

I am hoping to try one or more of those fall things if they are available on the core plan.

Hi Sears
    They are the $100 face value NutriSystem Gift Cards, From the Order page.
    $100 Nutrisystem Success Gift Card
    Features:
    Valid on any Nutrisystem Program or Item
    Item #618594
    Your Price $79.99
    Shipping & Handling Included

As Daisylee mentions You can order them online at www.costco.com. They tack on a surcharge for non costco members but still a savings. You can apply them over the phone to Your order or when ordering online.
    When You go to Manage Next order, look for the line that says Apply gift cards or promotion codes to this order
    FWIW I know as a member shipping is free and I have not heard that they charge shipping for non members either.

Good Luck
    Roger
    Daisylee87 wrote: »
    Costco is like a sam's club. You don't have to be a me member to order the cards fronm their website I don't think, but it might be just a few dollars more then the 79.99. They usually add $5 bucks or so to items online for non members... But even so that's still $15 off.

Hi Daisylee
    A little Humor to brighten the day form my last post in the humorous pictures post here
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10166490/humorous-pictures#Item_148

Cheers
    Roger
    t606fziacdpq.jpg
    How Workplace Violence Starts
  • Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    RogerToo wrote: »

Hi Sears
    They are the $100 face value NutriSystem Gift Cards, From the Order page.
    $100 Nutrisystem Success Gift Card
    Features:
    Valid on any Nutrisystem Program or Item
    Item #618594
    Your Price $79.99
    Shipping & Handling Included

As Daisylee mentions You can order them online at www.costco.com. They tack on a surcharge for non costco members but still a savings. You can apply them over the phone to Your order or when ordering online.
    When You go to Manage Next order, look for the line that says Apply gift cards or promotion codes to this order
    FWIW I know as a member shipping is free and I have not heard that they charge shipping for non members either.

Good Luck
    Roger
    Daisylee87 wrote: »

Hi Daisylee
    A little Humor to brighten the day form my last post in the humorous pictures post here
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10166490/humorous-pictures#Item_148

Cheers
    Roger
    t606fziacdpq.jpg
    How Workplace Violence Starts

• Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    LOL on that Krispy Kreme joke, Roger!
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Glad You enjoyed it.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    When I checked my cart this week 70% of what I have in the cart says low inventory. This is mostly because I really only order about 5-6 different things. I just order a lot of what I like. I am hoping, like last time that this is temporary, but I also look forward to new items. Since I started, there has only been about 2-3 new things that interested me.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi MsDiva
    I have favorite foods too. However I order a variety so I do not burn out from always eating the same things. That is also the reason I get frozen foods, More Choices.

FWIW my cart had several items marked low too.

Good Luck
    Roger