Coffee Flavor

Options
KenSmith108
KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
I can't find the thread about coffee flavors.
I'm looking to replace Nestle Strawberry Quick.
If it works in coffee, I can't see why it wouldn't work
in water & cream.

>:) OR o:)

Replies

• ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
  • KittensMaster
    KittensMaster Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    This thread is full of yum
  • KenSmith108
    Options
    Thanks folks, as always, big help.

• KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Be warned! I gained 18 pounds in two weeks from using the DaVinci sugar free caramel syrup in coffee (it was the only dietary change I had made)! I'm still fighting to get back to the pre coffee flavor weight (3.6 lb. to go!)!! I know this won't happen to everyone, but just know that it can. That stuff is evil for me!
  • KenSmith108
    Options
    18 pounds is downright scary!!!!

• KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    It was!
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Just the thought of putting something weird in my coffee to change the flavour or to add weird sweeteners, grosses me out so much, yuck ! Give me a good dark roast coffee , freshly ground and brewed, straight up or with some HWC or butter and coconut oil, depending on what I want to achieve for the day. I want to taste the coffee.
  • KenSmith108
    Options
    Kitnthecat wrote: »
    Just the thought of putting something weird in my coffee to change the flavour or to add weird sweeteners, grosses me out so much, yuck ! Give me a good dark roast coffee , freshly ground and brewed, straight up or with some HWC or butter and coconut oil, depending on what I want to achieve for the day. I want to taste the coffee.

I'm looking to replace Nestle Strawberry Quick. My meds give me stomach aches.
    Cream or butter calms it down quite a bit.
    Plain cream & water needs help.

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I've been using the Davinci brand with no real issues. I do find that as with anything sweet tasting, I can get into the tendency to have more and more of it, so I pay attention to how much I'm adding and I've set myself a hard limit of 2Tbs to a large coffee. I would like to go lower but I don't think it's a big deal as long as I keep to my typical 2 cups a day.
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    What about sugar free jello or pudding mix? Would that mix well in milk? I'd think you'd only need a little bit to get the flavor.
  • DebraWilliams1
    DebraWilliams1 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    sugar free kool aid or crystal light?