Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
edited September 2015 in Social Groups
motivational-quote-1.jpg

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    ^like!

Val, your weekend plans sound perfect! Good luck with everything until then.

Yesterday it thunder stormed and poured most of the day. School was still out from elections, so we lounged. Today was also rainy, but today was the real deal at school. Hauled two bags of supplies, plus her bed sheet and her lunch, and her brunch in her backpack. I packed salad for her because I know it's something she will eat. The teacher says, "but where is her food??" We can't bring soups (too messy), or sandwiches (that's not "food"), or salads (that's not "food")... Which means full blown dinner food packed for school every.single.day! Ugh. Anyway, went to cardiologist and got nowhere. Made appt for different one Friday. Picked up and dropped off son, picked up lil girl and took her to re pick up son. Made pre-dinner. Now for dinner and whatever I'm going to do for her lunch tomorrow. I think my slow cooker is going to see a lot of action in the near future. Anyway, just under 15000 steps without any intentional exercise so far,
  • btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm lucky of I get to 7000 steps when I'm not at a flyball tournament or nosework trial!

Sorry, I haven't been on much. Been doing most of my MFP stuff on my phone and tough to do discussions from there.

I'm slowly increasing my exercise and staying within my food goals, so I'm basically happy. I do wish that I was as fit as I was a year ago though, but I'm working toward it.

As far as the car thing, I have a 2005 Honda Odyssey and love it! I also have a 2010 Honda Fit and use it during the week to go to and from work and to dog classes. The Odyssey, now that I have the Fit, has become my weekend car. It takes me to dog trials and can handle everything I need to bring and also works as a movable "tent" for my dogs. This August, my mother and I (and Colin and Fells) drove from Maryland/New Jersey to Calgary and then Banff National Park and back, seeing various places along the way. She agreed that you can't beat the Odyssey for traveling.