Cosplay

Options
2»

Replies

• kestrel359
    kestrel359 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I think you look great in both pictures. If you make Vivienne you definitely have to post pictures for us to see :)
  • jessaSMASH
    jessaSMASH Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My dream cosplay would be Vivienne from Dragon Age; I'm going to teach myself to make her costume

You guys are AWESOME. *0*
    Vivienne was my go-to gal as we hunted down that Korifinus guy! I hope you share the pics once you've got the costume ready!

Also,
    Here's a picture of my Lumpy Space Princess cosplay

Like omGLOB... love the username, congrats on your weight loss!
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I have a new cosplay concept, Triss Merigold from the Witcher series! I know she's a major character in 2, not sure about 3 yet though. :)
  • tabbyblack13
    tabbyblack13 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm not much for cosplay but I love to sew. If I ever get the house I put a bid on; I would have a dedicated sewing/craft room. I even inherited my grandmothers treadle sewing machine.
  • echoslug
    echoslug Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I was terrible about taking photos the frist couple times I cosplayed but here is my Star Lord cosplay.DSC09065_zpsxumqiu6c.jpg
  • Frozenmango
    Frozenmango Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    @echoslug WOW that looks amazing!
  • kestrel359
    Options
    echoslug wrote: »
    DSC09065_zpsxumqiu6c.jpg

Your starlord look awesome :-)
  • kestrel359
    Options
    I'm working on a new piece that I will be debuting this weekend 2vlrq6jvv6ta.jpg
  • kestrel359
    Options
    I had a great time at Nan Des Kan in Denver and wanted to show you guys my latest cosplay: kimono style Flareonqrlmi3x8e4za.jpg
  • Frozenmango
    Frozenmango Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    That looks amazing!! Thanks for sharing. Also, may I ask, do you know of any websites/blogs for people learning to make costumes?
  • kestrel359
    Options
    I don't follow any specific ones. I have found that the cosplay pages I follow on Facebook will often times post helpful videos or links. You might try looking for cosplay groups for your state, for example I'm part of a group called Colorado Cosplay where people ask questions regularly and post the things they find online
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    This is me in the costume but I made it for a friend's daughter so its a little big on me. I had to work on getting the blood soak through at the right spots so I figured as long as I needed to wear it I might as well do the rest of the paint and take a couple of silent hill nurse selfies.

FullSizeRender5_zpscj9iyzzx.jpg
  • anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    @Frozenmango Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but maybe it'll give you a starting point:

http://yayahan.bigcartel.com/product/set-of-3-cosplay-crafting-books-by-svetlana-quindt

• nade0069
    nade0069 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Profile pic is of me as Indiana Jones with my dad is Henry Jones Sr. The other couple are Barf and Lone star, the girl dressed as Barf is my new bestie, she just doesn't know it yet. My dad, stepmom and I are planning our next cosplay, my dad as Walter White, me as Jesse and my stepmom as Saul. I am also planning for the spring/summer and hoping it will keep on track with my health and fitness during the winter months. Will be doing Sailor Saturn and Snow White in her wedding dress from OUAT. Also have a list the length of my arm of things I want to do.