Drink your Water!

Options
2»

Replies

• LadyScorpio67
    LadyScorpio67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Water retention is mostly because of dehydration. Point in case, I was just gone for a week and came back to a 6.2 gain. I was back two days, back to drinking my water, and bam! I'm back down 5.8 lbs and only off from my .4 lbs from when I left home.

I keep a gallon pitcher in my fridge and drink out of that. That way I can monitor how much I'm getting in a day, especially on the weekends.
  • ruthlmiller
    ruthlmiller Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I live in Nevada, high desert, and I work in a call center. Very dehydrating! I have two 64 ounce water bottles on my desk and I try to drink a minimum of 1.5 of them every day. In my case in between every other call I try to take several good swallows.
  • StrawberryDisco
    StrawberryDisco Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My only thing with drinking lots of water is having to pee a lot. How do you guys cope with that? I work in a customer service type job and it's a pain to have to keep taking breaks.
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    My only thing with drinking lots of water is having to pee a lot. How do you guys cope with that? I work in a customer service type job and it's a pain to have to keep taking breaks.

I totally have the same issue!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    catladyksa wrote: »

I totally have the same issue!

It takes a little while for your body to handle the extra water intake. When i get in full swing with drinking at least 64oz it takes me about a week to stop running to the bathroom all day long. Now its about 2 times a day.
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I made myself an hourly chart....will give this a shot and see what happens end of the week!
  • amyjeanw84
    amyjeanw84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love water but do find that I constantly am struggling to get enough. I usually only get about 5-6 cups a day and I am a runner training so not very good. I cannot have water on the clinical part of my job and that is where I usually am. I work in radiology and it is against state regulations to have food or bevarage around the radioactive material. Water is delicious though!