A few introductions!!!

Options
Fitmom120811
Fitmom120811 Posts: 260 Member
edited September 2015 in Social Groups
Hey everyone!!! I would love to get to know everyone and have everyone start to get to know eachother. Can you post in here a little about yourself and what typ eof fitness you like and what program you will be following?

Replies

• Fitmom120811
    Options
    I am 27 years old, a mom, a wife, a photographer, and I work full time at a bank. I graduated from the University of Arkansas with a bacholers in Art and design. I have struggled my entire life with weight and negative feelings toward myself. As I grew older and became a christian and learned how much god loves me and how uniquely design I am and my path in life I realized this was my calling. My spiritual gift is to help. I need to help my self and help others help themselves live a happy healthy fit life.
    I have had weight issues forever well since I can remember. I have been married 6 years and half way through that marriage my husband told me he wasnt attracted to me any longer and that lit a fire in me that somethign needed to be changed or I was going to lose it all.
  • Regine519
    Regine519 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am 29 years old. I work as a city planner. I'm not married and I do not have any kids. I have gone up and down with my weight all through out my 20s. I usually do some sort of extreme diet/exercise combination to loose weight quickly and then put it all back on as soon I stop the program. I am looking to incorporate a life long change into my lifestyle so that I can loose weight and keep it off. I plan on following the 21 day fix.
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    Regine519 wrote: »
    Hi. I am 29 years old. I work as a city planner. I'm not married and I do not have any kids. I have gone up and down with my weight all through out my 20s. I usually do some sort of extreme diet/exercise combination to loose weight quickly and then put it all back on as soon I stop the program. I am looking to incorporate a life long change into my lifestyle so that I can loose weight and keep it off. I plan on following the 21 day fix.

Very nice to meet you!!! A city planner? That sounds very important. What does that entail?
  • katerina9240
    katerina9240 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Katerina. I am turning 25 next week. I am an assistant director at a recreation department and I will be starting part time as a paraprofessional. I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for almost eight years. We live together with our cat, Calvin. I feel like being together for so long, we've both kind of stopped caring about ourselves. I'm here to get back to a healthy weight and maintain it and hopefully guide my boyfriend in doing the same (and getting him to propose!!) I've noticed that it's hard being my only motivater and that's why I am here. I will be doing 21 day fix and I'm excited to start!
  • phia829
    phia829 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sophia, 27, single, no kids from NJ/NY. Currently living in Hong Kong as my company transferred me to a different department. I work in an accounting/audit capacity. With the move and some other life changes I fell off track. I typically focus more on eating the right stuff and portion control and throw exercising in when I can. My work schedule requires a lot of travel and late hours sometimes so it is hard to stick to a rigorous gym/exercise schedule. Generally this works so I see no reason to reinvent the wheel. Hoping to make sure friends who will encourage me and keep me honest :smile:
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    phia829 wrote: »
    Hi! Sophia, 27, single, no kids from NJ/NY. Currently living in Hong Kong as my company transferred me to a different department. I work in an accounting/audit capacity. With the move and some other life changes I fell off track. I typically focus more on eating the right stuff and portion control and throw exercising in when I can. My work schedule requires a lot of travel and late hours sometimes so it is hard to stick to a rigorous gym/exercise schedule. Generally this works so I see no reason to reinvent the wheel. Hoping to make sure friends who will encourage me and keep me honest :smile:

Wow hong kong thats AMAZING!!!!!! Do you live there or there for a short time? Do you have a small space to work out in? Like a 5 foot square?
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    Hi. My name is Katerina. I am turning 25 next week. I am an assistant director at a recreation department and I will be starting part time as a paraprofessional. I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for almost eight years. We live together with our cat, Calvin. I feel like being together for so long, we've both kind of stopped caring about ourselves. I'm here to get back to a healthy weight and maintain it and hopefully guide my boyfriend in doing the same (and getting him to propose!!) I've noticed that it's hard being my only motivater and that's why I am here. I will be doing 21 day fix and I'm excited to start!

So nice to meet you! Looking forward to helping in your journey and maybe soon you will see somethign shiney:)
  • phia829
    edited September 2015
    Options
  • phia829
    Options
    phia829 wrote: »

Wow hong kong thats AMAZING!!!!!! Do you live there or there for a short time? Do you have a small space to work out in? Like a 5 foot square?

It's kind of open ended but I'll be here a minimum of two years. Haha apartments are super small but I do have a small space in the living room plus I live next to the water front and can go walking/jogging there.
  • shelly0412
    shelly0412 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! My name is Shelly, 32, from MN. I am married and have 3 kids who are all very involved with sports and school activities, which means I have a non-stop crazy, busy, eventful life but I love every minute of it! :D I have struggled with keeping weight off since having kids. I will lose some and then gain some back... just a continuous cycle that I have been fighting. I am getting close to my goal weight but I want to keep on track so that I don't give up, AGAIN! I use my busy schedule as an excuse not to exercise at the end of the day, so I am hoping that sticking to a program will help to give me that extra motivation. Along with the support from others with similar goals. I decided to do the 21 day fix to help with a lifestyle change, rather than just another diet!
  • tenishak34
    tenishak34 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm starting a boot camp program. I actually started Monday the 21st. It is very challenging, I'm looking for extra support and to post my progress. Thanks for starting this challenge.