Halfway point

Options
This week marks the halfway point of our challenge group. Please look at your goal weight and see what you need to do to reach it. Share with the group what you need to do and with the support of everyone, we can all do this!!
I need to lose two pounds a week in order to reach my goal. I need to keep tracking and exercising...it will be tough, but I can do it!
Have a great week!

Replies

• kianaoreilly
    kianaoreilly Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have been doing really well, but we were away this weekend and sort of felt myself slipping a little bit. I am back on track though. I had way too much sugar...need to cut down on that and make sure to use my calories for really substantial good, healthy foods. I also don't want to get burnt out on working out so now that I am closer I want to work on trying some new videos and working harder on quality to gain more muscle definition, etc. Good luck everyone, hang in there!
  • amyhs12345
    amyhs12345 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I also need to start eating more substantial food with my calories instead of just sweets as this week I was getting a little hungry.
  • amyhoffman01
    amyhoffman01 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    well i had set my goal for 245........ im now less than 4 lbs from that so im thinking of shooting for 240 instead, which is roughly 2 lbs a week.
  • bekkadillon
    bekkadillon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we're all on track!! Hang in there and keep doing the work!!