Random Thoughts

Options
Schmeggly80
Schmeggly80 Posts: 81 Member
For whatever. Like this: why yes, yes I did just drizzle spicy camellina oil on my sliced avocado. Got a problem with that? :wink:

Replies

• snjohnston
    snjohnston Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Last night I ordered a Mueller Spiralizer from Amazon....I got the confirmation a few hours ago that it has shipped and will be here Tuesday!! Guess what'll be for dinner!!! I'm like a kid at Christmas! It's the little things in life. :smiley:
  • Schmeggly80
    Options
    So great to wake up on a Monday morning with plenty of energy! It is going to be a great week.
  • Schmeggly80
    Options
    No weekly weigh-in this week? Is this group dying already??
  • Helewisa
    Helewisa Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    No weekly weigh-in this week? Is this group dying already??

Hi Meg! I was wondering the same thing... I hate weighing in because it is such a weird variable anyway and I started my monthly "issue" today so bla-bla-bla. But I really would like to connect with some more of you who are trying to keto. Please add me to your friends if you will/want to. It would be nice to connect and share the support. I'll have to contact the other night shift nurse I saw as well...yes, I work nights. God help my metabolic nightmare/circadian dysrhythmia, ect.

• tracy0919
    tracy0919 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Helewisa, I gained the most weight ever working nights as a nurse.
  • Helewisa
    Helewisa Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    tracy0919 wrote: »
    Helewisa, I gained the most weight ever working nights as a nurse.

Ugh. I am still on nights and pray for the day to come soon when I can have a normal schedule again!